- Camera Apparatus: 1/3 1/4 Picture Sensor
- System: PAL / CCIR; NTSC / EIA
- Validity Pixel: PAL: 628 x 582; NTSC: 510 x 492
- Picture Area: PAL: 5.78 x 4.19mm; NTSC: 4.69 x 3.45mm
- Horizontal Definition: 380line
- Scan Frequency: PAL / CCIR: 50HZ; NTSC / EIA: 60HZ
- Sensitivity: +18DB - AGL ON-OFF
- Focus: Manual Adjustable From 30 mm to Infinity
- Minimum Illumination: 3LUX
- Output: RF
- Output Power: 50mw
- Power Consumption: <=640MW
- Size: 24 x 21 x 21mm / 0.9 x 0.8 x 0.8in (L x W x H)
- Operation Frequency: 1.2G
- Output: Video RCA Jack
- Voltage: 9~12V
- Power Consumption: 1.2W
- This security camera receiver set is suitable for monitoring children and elders, and widely used for theft prevention, after-hours
- surveillance, home security
- This unit is manufactured with international new integrated circuit and TFT colorful liquid crystal display technology. It has the following features: low power consumption, stable performance, no X-ray radiation
- It is suitable for monitor, supervision, investigation, obtaining evidence, installation, commissioning and other professional usages, and can meet high-level professional safety demands
- It is attractive for powerful function, simple operation, small volume, wireless signal transmission
- It can be matched with minitype colorful wireless camera for hidden usages. Its signal can penetrate wall and realize synchronization of picture and sound at the site
- The wireless camera receiver set has high quality and durable features which can comfort your requirements all the time
- This wireless camera receiver set is manufactured with international new integrated circuit and TFT colorful liquid crystal display technology
- Setup in seconds with digital wireless technology for clear video and audio
- This wireless camera receiver set is ideal for monitoring entrances, backyards, valuables and employees
How to Set Up a Camera Security System?
Camera security systems have become relatively inexpensive over the past few years, certainly contributing to their steady rise in popularity within homes across America. Not only do these systems give your home an added level of security, also giving you peace of mind, they're also quite easy to install with the right materials and a little ingenuity.
- Select the location you wish to monitor and mount your camera within the general area. High vantage points with the camera pointed downward are typically considered the best angles for capturing large areas.
- Connect the video output jack of the wireless receiver with the video input jack of the monitor using the yellow-headed composite video cable. Both jacks will be painted yellow, indicating video.
- Turn on all the devices, setting the monitor to the proper video channel. Generally this is the channel below "001" (or channel "000") and is typically labeled "AUX" or "VIDEO."
- Synch the wireless receiver to the wireless camera's frequency by scanning through the receiver's frequencies until the image from the camera appears on the monitor. This is similar to scanning through radio stations.
- Place the monitor and receiver in the room you wish to serve as your monitoring center.
- 1 x Wireless Color Camera
- 1 x Video Receiver
- 2 x 9V Battery Connectors for Wireless Camera
- 1 x RCA Cable
- 1 x User Manual