- Wireless code transaction can send and receive pictures through wall with high resolution
- Easy installation & operation
- Easy to connect
- Light and small
- Low power consumption and High sensitivity
- Can be widely used
- Visitor identifying
- For home security
- Moving detection
- Entry detection
- Baby and patient tending
- 1.2GHz Security Camera Receiver Set
- This Wireless Camera Receiver Set can be used in entertainment places, bank, department store, office, jewel shop, clothes shop, workshop, warehouse, school, home, supermarket, etc
- Imaging Sensor: 1/3 picture sensor
- Validity Pixel: PAL: 628 x 582, NTSC: 510 x 492
- Picture Area: PAL: 5.78 x 4.19mm, NTSC: 4.69 x 3.45mm
- Scan Frequency: PAL/CCIR: 50Hz, NTSC/EIA: 60Hz
- Horizontal Resolution: 380 TV Lines
- Operation Frequency: 1.2GHz
- Sensitivity: +18DB-AGL ON-OFF
- Power Output: 200mW
- Frequency Control: Adopt CPU frequency lock the wreath to control, stability with high frequency
- Transmission Signal: Picture, sound
- Voltage: DC+8V
- Current: 200mA
- Deliver the Distance: 50-100m
- Power Consumption: <=640MW
- Minimum Illumination: 3Lux
- Power Supply: AC-DC
- Adapter: 12V 300mA
- Consumption Current: 80mA
- Power Consumption: Approx.3W
- Operation Temperature: -10°C~+50°C/14F~+122F
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~+85°C/-40F+185F
- Operation Humidity: 85% RH
- 4 channels available to avoid interference
- This wireless camera receiver set is manufactured with international new integrated circuit and colorful liquid crystal display technology
- This Wireless Camera Receiver Set is suitable for monitoring children and elders, and widely used for theft prevention, after-hours surveillance, home security
- Setup in seconds with digital wireless technology for clear video and audio
- Ideal for monitoring entrances, backyards, valuables and employees
How to Set Up a Camera Security System?
Camera security systems have become relatively inexpensive over the past few years, certainly contributing to their steady rise in popularity within homes across America. Not only do these systems give your home an added level of security, also giving you peace of mind, they're also quite easy to install with the right materials and a little ingenuity.
- Select the location you wish to monitor and mount your camera within the general area. High vantage points with the camera pointed downward are typically considered the best angles for capturing large areas.
- Connect the video output jack of the wireless receiver with the video input jack of the monitor using the yellow-headed composite video cable. Both jacks will be painted yellow, indicating video.
- Turn on all the devices, setting the monitor to the proper video channel. Generally this is the channel below "001" (or channel "000") and is typically labeled "AUX" or "VIDEO."
- Synch the wireless receiver to the wireless camera's frequency by scanning through the receiver's frequencies until the image from the camera appears on the monitor. This is similar to scanning through radio stations.
- Place the monitor and receiver in the room you wish to serve as your monitoring center.
- 2 x Cameras
- 1 x Receiver
- 2 x 9V Battery Connectors
- 1 x AV Cable