- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Pick Up Device: 1/3'' SONY Super-HAD CCD
- Picture Elements: 510(H) x 582(V)
- Resolution: 420TV Lines
- Mini Illumination: 0.3Lux
- Scanning System: 2:1 Interlace
- Sync System: Internal
- S/N Ratio: More than 50dB
- Electronic Shutter: PAL: AES:1/50-1/100,000SEC NTSC: AES:1/60-1/100,000SEC
- Black Light Compensation: ON or OFF
- Gain Control: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p(75Ω BNC)
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Power Consumption: 90mA
- Storage Temperature: -30~+60℃
- Operating Temperature: -10~+45℃
- 1/3inch SONY CCD Color 420TVL CCTV Wired Mini Security Camera
CCD Cameras Definition:
Definition of a CCD:
- CCD stands for Charge Coupled Device(s). They are responsible for turning RGB light into electronic RGB signals. They are usually located directly behind the lens of the camera.
Types of CCDs:
- Depending on the quality of the camera, there may be one or multiple CCDs to collect RGB data. Budget consumer cameras usually only have one CCD to process the RGB signal. Higher end cameras may have three or more, one for each Red, Blue and Green signal.
Features of the CCD:
- Multi-CCD cameras are often paired with a beam splitter or prism block which redirects the incoming white light into its respective RGB CCDs. This allows for clearer color definition.
Identification of the CCD:
- A CCD looks like a standard computer chip and it is advisable to take it out occasionally for a gentle cleaning.
Higher Quality CCDs:
- A higher quality CCD may contain millions of pixels to make the image look as vibrant as possible
- Do not use the camera if fume, or if it seems not functioning correctly. Disconnect the power cord immediately, and consult your dealer
- Do not adjust or modify the camera's internal circuits or power supply modules, as it may be dangerous and cause damage to the unit. For internal settings and repairing, consult your dealer
- Make sure that no metal objects or flammable substance get inside the camera that may cause damage to the unit
- If water or a liquid get inside the camera, disconnect the power cable immediately, and consult your dealer. Be careful to protect the camera from direct exposure to weather, rain, etc.
- Do not drop the camera or subject it to strong shock
- It may interfere with or distort the image when install close to an electric or magnetic fields
- Do not install it where there is greasy smoke or steam, where the moisture may get too high, or where there is a lot of dust
- Do not install close to stoves, or other heat generating devices. Such as spotlights, etc. Avoid places where there is direct sunlight
- Don't directly touch the CCD element. If necessary, use a soft cloth moistened with alcohol to wipe off the dust
- 1 x Wired Mini 1/3" SONY Color Super Button CCD Camera