- Signal Format: PAL/NTSC
- Image Sensor: 1/3" SONY color CCD
- Effective Pixels: 768(H) x 494(V)-NTSC 752(H) x 582(V)-PAL
- Scanning System: NTSC: 525lines, 60Field/Sec PAL: 625lines, 50Field/Sec
- Sync System: Internal synchronization
- Resolution: 480TVL
- S/N Ratio: More than 46dB (AGC off)
- Gamma Characteristic: 0.45
- Illumination Sensitivity: 0.5Lux, 0.01lux (Ex-view CCD)@F:2.0 (D: 0.5lux, N: 0.05lux)
- Gain Control: Auto
- B.L.C.: Auto
- White Balance: Auto
- Electronic Shutter Speed: NTSC: 1/60-1/100,000Sec, PAL:1/50-1/100,000Second, auto
- Video Output: 1Vp-p 75OMS, negative
- Lens Type: 3.6mm lens
- Power Supply: DC12V±10%
- Current Consumption: 130mA±10%
- Operating Temperature: -10°C~+50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~+60°C
- Dome cameras offer several advantages when used as part of home security systems
- Easy to install, convenient to adjust
- 1/3 Inch SONY Chip color camera with a 480TVL resolution, 3.6mm lens
How to Install a Dome Camera in a Home Security System:
- Select the location where you would like to install the dome camera
- Drill holes to install the mounting bracket
- Insert the camera into the dome and connect wiring, if necessary
- Adjust the camera to the correct position
- Test the dome camera to make sure it is working properly
How to Clean a Dome Camera:
- Apply Lexan cleaning solution liberally to the washable mitt. Gently wring out the washable mitt.
- Attach the washable mitt to the mitt holder. Attach the mitt holder to the extension pole.
- Grasp the pole and lift the end with the mitt up toward the dome camera.
- Cradle the dome of the dome camera with the mitt so that the mitt surrounds the entire dome.
- Rotate the pole clockwise so that the mitt rotates around the dome of the security dome camera. Reverse direction and rotate the mitt counterclockwise. Remove the mitt. Let the dome camera dry.
- Reapply Lexan cleaning solution to the washable mitt. Repeat the cleaning process of rotating the mitt clockwise and then counterclockwise on the dome of the dome camera. Remove the mitt and let the dome camera dry.
- Remove the mitt holder from the extension pole. Remove the washable mitt from the mitt holder. Clean the washable mitt in cold water and let it dry.
- Any changes or modifications in construction of this device which are not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment
- A regulated DC 12V 300mA power supply is recommended for use with this camera for the best picture and the most stable operation
- An unregulated power supply can cause damage to the camera. When unregulated power supply is applied, product warranty will be out of subject
- It is recommended that the camera is used with a monitor that has a CCTV quality 75 Video impedance level. If your monitor is switched to high impedance then please adjust accordingly. If the monitor does not have the impedance adjust switch, please ask us for a camera suitable for your monitor
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera to gain access to the internal components. Refer servicing to qualified service personal
- Never face the camera towards the sun or spot light or light reflecting objects. Any bright light may cause smear on the picture and possible damage to the CCD
- Except the weather-proof camera, do not expose the camera to rain or moisture. Do not try to operate the camera in wet area. Moisture can damage the camera and can create the danger of electric shock
- Do not remove the serial sticker for the warranty service
- 1 x Security Wired CCD Dome Color Camera