- Image Pick-up Device: 1/4'' Sharp Color CCD
- Number of Pixels: NTSC: 510(H) x 492(V) PAL: 500(H) x 582(V)
- Scanning System: NTSC: 525Lines,60Field/sec PAL: 625 Lines 50Field/sec
- Sync System: Internal Synchronization
- Horizontal Resolution: 420 TV Lines
- Gamma Character: 0.5 Lux
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p75 ohm
- S/N Ratio: ≥48(AGC Off)
- Electronic Shutter Time: On: NTSC 1/60-1/100,000SEC PAL 1/50-100,000Sec; Off: NTSC 1/60 Sec, PAL 1/50 Sec
- Built-In Lens: 6mm Lens
- Operation Temperature: -10°C~+50°C RH95% Max
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~+60°C RH95% Max
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- This Camera offers effective Surveillance Protection. It has an far Transmit Distance, providing full Motion, Real-time, Color Video with no delay
- Description As we know, there usually have so many invisible vidicon in Public Place, Hotel. Evil person always uses it to do evil thing to invasion of someone's privacy. We develop the special detector according to a great demand in everywhere
- With a special Lens, Conceal them inside of an object for covert operation and protect yourself and your loved ones. All Cameras come in a complete package so all you have to do is just plug it in. All Cameras have self adjusting electronic iris for various lighting situations.
- Integrated varifocal lens w/auto iris allows for versatile utilization and easy installation
- Hi-speed iris provides excellent low light performance
- Latest DSP controls for BLC, white balance, and gain control
- Video cable with BNC included
- Additional video out terminal for easy adjustment
- Sharp 1/4 inch Color CCD
- Horizontal resolution of 380TV Lines
- Auto electronic shutter control
- Auto back light compensation
- Pinhole Lens Board Lens & Vari-focal Lens (Optional)
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing
- Dome cameras offer several advantages when used as part of home security systems
- Easy to install, convenient to adjust
How to Install a Dome Camera in a Home Security System:
- Select the location where you would like to install the dome camera
- Drill holes to install the mounting bracket
- Insert the camera into the dome and connect wiring, if necessary
- Adjust the camera to the correct position
- Test the dome camera to make sure it is working properly
How to Clean a Dome Camera:
- Apply Lexan cleaning solution liberally to the washable mitt. Gently wring out the washable mitt.
- Attach the washable mitt to the mitt holder. Attach the mitt holder to the extension pole.
- Grasp the pole and lift the end with the mitt up toward the dome camera.
- Cradle the dome of the dome camera with the mitt so that the mitt surrounds the entire dome.
- Rotate the pole clockwise so that the mitt rotates around the dome of the security dome camera. Reverse direction and rotate the mitt counterclockwise. Remove the mitt. Let the dome camera dry.
- Reapply Lexan cleaning solution to the washable mitt. Repeat the cleaning process of rotating the mitt clockwise and then counterclockwise on the dome of the dome camera. Remove the mitt and let the dome camera dry.
- Remove the mitt holder from the extension pole. Remove the washable mitt from the mitt holder. Clean the washable mitt in cold water and let it dry.
- Please operate the lens correctly according to the guidance of Camera's manual book. Otherwise it will destroy Camera or lead to unpredictable result
- Heavier Lens will break the balance of Camera, and damage the Camera, Don't use the lens which weight is not exceed 450g
- Please setup Lens ALC mode into Av mode. As PK mode will lead to image shake
- 1 x 1/4 Inch Sharp Chip Wired 420 TV Lines Security CCTV Color CCD Camera Built-in 6mm Lens