- Image Pick-up Device: 1/4 Inch SONY Color CCD
- TV System: PAL/NTSC
- Horizontal Resolution: 480 TV Lines
- Picture Elements: NTSC:510 x 492(H), PAL:500 x 582(V)
- S/N Ratio: ≥48(AGC Off)
- Y Characteristic: 0.45
- Usable Illumination: 0.5 Lux
- Sync System: Internal Synchronization
- Electronic Shutter Time: Auto, NTSC:1/60-1/100,000Sec PAL:1/50100,000Sec
- Scanning System: NTSC: 525Lines, 60Field/sec, PAL: 625 Lines 50Field/sec
- Video Output: 1.0Vp-p75 ohm
- Operation Temperature: -20℃~+65℃ RH95% Max
- AGC: On/Off
- BLC: On/Off
- Power Supply: DC12V/800mA
- Lens: 2.5mm
- Mini Security CCTV Wired Camera
CCD Cameras Definition:
Definition of a CCD:
- CCD stands for Charge Coupled Device(s). They are responsible for turning RGB light into electronic RGB signals. They are usually located directly behind the lens of the camera.
Types of CCDs:
- Depending on the quality of the camera, there may be one or multiple CCDs to collect RGB data. Budget consumer cameras usually only have one CCD to process the RGB signal. Higher end cameras may have three or more, one for each Red, Blue and Green signal.
Features of the CCD:
- Multi-CCD cameras are often paired with a beam splitter or prism block which redirects the incoming white light into its respective RGB CCDs. This allows for clearer color definition.
Identification of the CCD:
- A CCD looks like a standard computer chip and it is advisable to take it out occasionally for a gentle cleaning.
Higher Quality CCDs:
- A higher quality CCD may contain millions of pixels to make the image look as vibrant as possible.
- Any changes or modifications in construction of this device which are not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment
- Don't attempt to disassemble the camera
- Handle the camera with care
- Don't expose the camera to rain or moisture or try to operate it in wet areas
- Don't use strong or abrasive detergents when cleaning the camera body
- Clean the CCD faceplate with care, use lens tissue or cotton tipped with ethanol
- Never make the camera face the sun or bright object. Whenever the camera is been used or not
- Do not operate the camera beyond the specified temperature, humidity and power source rating -10℃~+50℃ humidity 90% DC 12V 50HZ more than 400mA less than 700mA
- Do not close to the object with strong radiant point of electromagnetic energy, such as radio, power plant and mobile telephone etc.
- 1 x 1/4 Inch Sony Chip Security CCTV Miniature Wired CCD Color Camera with Audio