- Image Sensor: 1/4" Sony Color CCD
- DSP: Sony
- CCD Total Pixels: NTSC: 537 (H) x 505 (V), PAL: 537 (H) x 597 (V)
- Scanning System: NTSC: 525 lines, 60 fields/sec, PAL: 625 lines, 50 fields/sec
- SYNC System: Internal
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5Lux F1.2
- Resolution: 420 TV Line
- Whiter Balance: AUTO
- Gain Control: AUTO
- S/N RATIO: 48dB (AGC OFF)
- Electronic Shutter: NTSC: 1/60~1/120,000 sec, PAL: 1/50~1/120,000 sec
- B.L.C. Function: AUTO
- Video Output: Composite 1.0V p-p at 75 ohm
- Gamma Correction: 0.45
- LENS: Standard 3.6mm Lens other Lens optional
- Operation Temperature: -10℃ TO 50℃
- Operational Humidity: Within 85%RH
- Power Supply: DC12V±1V / 120mA
- Suitable for mounting on wall and ceiling
- 1/4inch SONY CCTV CCD 0.5Lux/F1.2 420TVL Dome Color Camera
- Dome cameras offer several advantages when used as part of home security systems
How to Install a Dome Camera in a Home Security System:
- Select the location where you would like to install the dome camera
- Drill holes to install the mounting bracket
- Insert the camera into the dome and connect wiring, if necessary
- Adjust the camera to the correct position
- Test the dome camera to make sure it is working properly
How to Clean a Dome Camera:
- Apply Lexan cleaning solution liberally to the washable mitt. Gently wring out the washable mitt.
- Attach the washable mitt to the mitt holder. Attach the mitt holder to the extension pole.
- Grasp the pole and lift the end with the mitt up toward the dome camera.
- Cradle the dome of the dome camera with the mitt so that the mitt surrounds the entire dome.
- Rotate the pole clockwise so that the mitt rotates around the dome of the security dome camera. Reverse direction and rotate the mitt counterclockwise. Remove the mitt. Let the dome camera dry.
- Reapply Lexan cleaning solution to the washable mitt. Repeat the cleaning process of rotating the mitt clockwise and then counterclockwise on the dome of the dome camera. Remove the mitt and let the dome camera dry.
- Remove the mitt holder from the extension pole. Remove the washable mitt from the mitt holder. Clean the washable mitt in cold water and let it dry.
- Recommend to use a regulated DC 12V power supply unit with camera for best picture and for safe operation of the unit. Unregulated DC 12V power supply usually provides around 17-20V after loaded and can cause a damage on the camera
- Recommend to use the camera with the monitor which has the standard video input impedance level of 75Oms. If in any case your monitor is set to high impedance mode, please switch them on it or standard impedance position. If the monitor do not have the impedance adjust switch, please ask us for a camera suitable for your monitor
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera. There are no user serviceable parts inside. Refer servicing to qualified service personal
- Never face the camera toward the sun. If may cause a smear on the picture when the camera is directly faced to the sun or spot light or light reflecting objects
- Do not expose the vamera to rain or moisture, or do not try to operate the camera in wet area. Moisture can damage the camera and can create the danger of electric shock
- 1 x 1/4" inch Sony Super HAD Chip, 0.5Lux, 420TVL Dome Style Security CCTV Wired CCD Color Camera