- This White Light Car Lamp is super bright, long-lasting LED & save your power supply
- This Dual Head Car LED Bulb is easy to assemble & has unique and attractive color light
- LED light has terminal. So if there is no lighting after inserting it into socket, please change the terminal oppositely
- This Car LED Bulb is low power consumption and also can make your car to get a charming fancy look
- Unique and attractive colorlight, this Car LED Bulb is easy to assemble
- For 12 / 24volts
- Do not place in rain or water area
- Use this LED light with traffic law
- Equip your vehicle with huge light output in a small, inconspicuous size
- With this high intensity LED car light bulb, it's much brighter than standard LED, high quality hard materials, a good item for your car
- The longer life and outstanding lighting effect will greatly ease your driving experience
- This Car Headlight Bulbs are low power consumption and also can make your car to get a charming fancy look
- This White Light Car Lamp will give your car a unique glow whenever you use your fog light
How to Compare Car Bulbs:
It's always good to check just what bulbs you're putting into your car. A car's headlights allow the driver to see at night, and allow the vehicle to be seen by others. However, while some drivers will just choose whatever the cheapest bulb available, it pays to slow down and really examine what it is you're putting into your car. Your headlight bulbs are quite important, and you'll get what you pay for.
- Find all of the different types of bulbs that are available for your car. Your vehicle manual will list the type of bulb your car will accept, and you should go to the auto parts store, the Internet, or both to see the list of options that exist to fit that type of bulb. Just a few potential options are halogens, standard bulbs and LED bulbs.
- List all of the important statistics of each bulb. Consider the estimated life of the bulb, whether there's any guarantee, the price, and how easy the bulb is to acquire.
- Compare the bulbs side by side. This will let you look at what each bulb offers, compared to the others. For instance, a standard bulb with a guarantee of two years might short out before an LED that should last four years, but has no guarantee on it. Once you've seen what the bulbs have to offer, choose the one that's right for your needs.
- 2 x Dual Head 1W LED Festoon Bulb White Light Lamps