- 10 x 80mm hand held magnifier can help read the fine print, examine fine jewelry
- Pocket-size design to the hand held magnifier allows you to take it anywhere
- High precision hand held magnifier is designed for reading in dim light conditions
- This pocket magnifier is special designed to protect the lens from scratching when not in use
- Peculiar designed handle of this loupe magnifier is comfortable to hold, clear and not easy to broke
- Magnification: 10 x 80mm
- Size: 16.3 x 8 x 1mm/6.4 x 3.1 x 0.4in(L x W x H)
- Fashion and stylish appearance of this magnifier offers the user a portable solution to viewing objects small
- Wooden handle with zinc alloy plating technology make this handle solid and not easily be broken
- The lens of this magnifier is much large than a coin, this structure can make you observe more clearly
How to Use a Dome Magnifier
Magnifying glasses come in a wide variety of shapes, styles and magnification levels. The devices enlarge text and images for those with low vision and help those with good vision see tiny print. A dome magnifier, or hemispherical magnifier, has a rounded, or domed, top surface. The domed shape allows you to place the magnifier directly against the object that you are reading, unlike traditional flat magnifying glasses. Dome magnifying glasses can be made of glass or acrylic.
- Place the piece of paper, map or other object that you want to magnify on a flat work surface.
- Turn on a table lamp to provide enough illumination to see the object that you are attempting to read. If a table lamp is not available, turn on all overhead lights to create as much light in the area as possible.
- Place the domed magnifier on top of the object so that it is resting flat on the work surface.
- Slide the domed magnifier over the object using your hand until the center of the round dome is on top of the area you want to magnify.
- Look directly into the top center of the dome to read the magnified text and images.