- This is a stunning magic cube ball that you will be hard to find anywhere else
- The puzzle cube ball is a amusement game. It's great to train and develop your child's logic
- New style, have new challenge for the people who like to play magic ball
- Quality of these cube puzzles are outstanding and is almost impossible to understand until you actually touch and feel each puzzle
- Great fun for all the family, keeps the kids busy for hours. Makes a wonderful gift for that someone special
- Collectors, if you want a unique puzzle that will astound your friends, this is it
- This brain tester is brand new and in excellent condition
- Height: 69 mm/2.7in
- Entertaining, challenging and a tremendous value
- Cube puzzles are also great for entertainment and recreation usage, making children grow up with happiness
- New style, have new challenge for the people who like to play Cube puzzles
Magic Cube Tutorial:
- Rubik's magic cube can be challenge; when you are solving one side the other side messes up on you.
- According to Michiel van der Blonk, you can solve the magic cube with a layer by layer approach and using only four algorithms or sequence of moves.
- Once you learn to recognize when to use an algorithm and memorize the four algorithms, you should be able to solve the magic cube within one minute.
- It is best to learn the algorithms one by one since it is the hardest part.
Learn the notation symbols which is considered standard:
- Right (R), Left (L), Up (U), Down (D), Front (F), Back (B)
Learn the mathematical X, Y and Z axes:
- X--rotate the cube looking at the Right face
- Y--rotate the cube looking at the Up face
- Z--rotate the cube looking at the Front face
Learn the technique to solve the magic cube in the layer by layer method:
- Make a cross on the top layer, insert the corners to make the top layer complete, insert the middle layer edges, make a cross on the bottom layer, rotate the corners to make the bottom color complete, Swap corners to fix the bottom corners, swap (or carousel) edges to fix the bottom edges
Learn the first algorithm "The Cross:"
- Put the front-bottom sticker on top-front "D" "L" "F" "L;" put the front-top sticker on top-front "F" "U" "R" "U;" put the front-right sticker on top-front "U" "R" "U;" put the front-left sticker on top-front "U" "L" "U."