- Model No.: S2H-AC110 / S2H-AC220
- Channel: 2 CH
- Control Modes: Latched, Momentary, Toggle, Toggle + Momentary
- Coding Type: Fixed code
- Coding Setting: By learning
- Power Supply (Operating Voltage): AC100~120V (S2H-AC110), AC200~240V (S2H-AC220)
- Working Voltage Range of Relay: AC110~240V or DC0~28V
- PCB size: 74mm x 52mm x 20mm
- Case size: 80mm x 57mm x 35mm
- Maximum Working Current: 5A / each channel
- Model No.: CV-12
- Channel: 12 CH
- Remote Control Distance: 500m / 1500ft (theoretically)
- Encode: Fixed code by soldering
- Unit size: 110mm x 50mm x 18mm
- Power Supply: 1 x 23A -12V battery (included, can be used for 12 months)
- Wireless control, easy to install.
- Control Lights, TVs, Motors, Fans, Cameras, Video signals, Audio signals, Electrically operated Doors/ Locks/ Windows/ Blinds/ Cars or Other Appliances with voltage AC110~240V or DC0~28V.
- You can turn on/ off the receiver with transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance, the wireless signal can pass through walls, floors and doors.
- Reliable control: The transmitter (Encoding) and the receiver (Decoding) use an 8-bit code.
- One/ several transmitters can control one/ several receivers simultaneously.
- If you use two or more sets in same place, you can set them with different codes.
- Transmitting Frequency: 315MHz / 433MHz.
Button 1~12 of the transmitter is corresponding to the relays 1~12 of the receiver.
- Setting control mode Latched: press button 1 of the transmitter.
relay 1 ~ 4 are interlocked; relay 5 ~ 8 are interlocked; relay 9 ~ 12 are interlocked.
Control mode Latched (relay 1~12): Press -> On; Press other button -> Off.
- Setting control mode Momentary: press button 2 of the transmitter.
Control mode Momentary (relay 1~12): Press and hold -> On; Release -> Off.
- Setting control mode Toggle:press button 4 of the transmitter.
Control mode Toggle (relay 1~12): Press -> On; Press again -> Off.
- Setting control mode Momentary + Toggle: press button 8 of the transmitter.
Control mode Momentary (relay 1~6): Press and hold -> On; Release -> Off.
Control mode Toggle (relay 7~12): Press -> On; Press again -> Off.
- 6 x Receiver: S2H-AC110 / S2H-AC220 (2 Channels / Four Control Modes)
- 1 x Transmitter: CV-12
- 1 x User manual