- Solar Board: 81 x 33mm
- Solar Energy Board: 5.5V/80mA
- Capacity: 1350mAH
- Output Voltage: 5.5V
- Output Current: 1000mA
- Size: 9.3 x 4.3 x 1cm
- Material: Monocrystalline Silicon
- High solar energy converts efficiency over 15%
- Different colored emergency iPhone charger is available for you
- You can charge your phone whenever and wherever with this solar power charger
- Emergency solar power charger with portable, slim design and built-in battery
- This emergency solar power charger will be a veritably good assistant for your daily life
- This solar power charger is perfect for back packing, hiking, camping, biking and other emergency uses
This solar power charger is slim and portable that you can easily take it with you
How Does a Solar Panel Battery Charger Work?
- The Panel's Composition
- The solar panel is composed of blocks of photovoltaic cells, meaning they produce electricity from light. The cells are made of either a "crystalline" silicon or and amorphous silicon--the amorphous panels are the more durable and flexible of the two. The purpose of the cells is to collect photons from the sun's rays and convert them into electrons.
- The Battery's Composition
- Rechargeable battery are made of cadmium or hydrogen, alloy, an electrolyte, and a positive and negative terminal. The chemical reaction between the electrolyte and the battery's cell component produces electrons. The electrons pour out of the battery's negative terminal, travel along your device's electronic circuit, providing it with power, and then return to the battery through the positive terminal.
- The battery loses its charge when residual particle from the chemical reaction accumulate on the battery's cells--slowing or halting the productions of electrons. The electricity produced from the solar panel reverses the deterioration of the battery. The current produced by the solar panels draws protons to the battery's cells by attracting them with electrons. The process creates the opposite chemical reaction of a discharge--the cells are restored and the electrolyte reconstructed.
- The battery discharges with use but will discharge on its own. The Chemicals react much slower when not in use but are still active. Heat will speed the discharge while cold will slow it. Rechargeable batteries discharge much quicker than alkalines and lithiums but their ability to recharge gives them their value.
- 1 x Solar Charger
- 1 x USB Charger Cable
- 4 x Charger Connector
- 1 x USB Connector
- 1 x AC Adaptor