- Model No.: S15C-DC09 / S15C-DC12 / S15C-DC24
- Channel: 15 CH
- Control Modes: Toggle, Momentary, Latched
- Coding Type: Fixed code
- Coding Setting: By learning
- Power Supply (Operating Voltage): DC12V±1V (S15C-DC12), DC9V±1V (S15C-DC09), DC24V±1V (S15C-DC24)
- Working Voltage Range of Relay: AC110~240V or DC0~28V
- PCB size: 115mm x 73mm x 16mm
- Static Current: 7~8mA
- Maximum Working Current: 4A / each channel
- Model No.: CP-15
- Channel: 15 CH
- Remote Control Distance: 500m / 1500ft (theoretically)
- Encode: Fixed code by soldering
- Unit size: 100mm x 45mm x 20mm
- Power Supply: 1 x 23A -12V battery (included, can be used for 12 months)
- Wireless control, easy to install
- Control Lights, Motors, Fans, electrically operated Doors/ Locks/ Windows/ Blinds/ Cars or Other Appliances with voltage AC 110~240V or DC 0~28V.
- You can turn on/off the receiver with transmitter (remote control) from any place within a reliable distance; the wireless signal can pass through walls, floors and doors.
- Reliable control: The transmitter (Encoding) and the receiver (Decoding) use an 8-bit code.
- One/ several transmitters can control one/ several receivers simultaneously.
- If you use two or more receivers in the same place, you can set them with different codes.
- Transmitting Frequency: 315MHz / 433MHz
The button 1~15 of transmitter is corresponding to the relay 1~15 of receiver.
- Setting method of control mode Toggle: Connect S1.
Control mode Toggle (Channel 1~15): Press -> On; Press again -> Off.
- Setting method of control mode Latched: Connect S2
Control mode Latched (Channel 1~15): Press -> On, other relays Off; Press other button -> Off.
- Setting method of control mode Momentary: Disconnect S1 and S2.
Control mode Momentary (Channel 1~15): Press and hold -> On; Release -> Off
- 1 x Receiver: S15C-DC09 / S15C-DC12 / S15C-DC24 ( 12 channels / 3 control modes)
- 1 x Transmitter: CP-15