- 16 channel hardware video compression card, two-way audio
- Philips 17-chip, H.264 hardware compression
- 400 frame total resources, support IE browser
- This product is suitable for digital control, audio and video processing, support for Windows 2000/XP/Linux operating systems, graphics, sound output directly on the monitor, TV wall, for the network a complete digital surveillance solution
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% RH
- Ambient Temperature: 0 ℃ ~ +55 ℃
- Power Consumption: ≤ 6W
- Audio Input: 16 channel audio inputs, RCA socket
- Dimensions: 99 × 170mm / 3.90 x 6.97in
How to Select a Video Capture Card:
- Determine the type of PC expansion slot that you will plug your video capture card into your computer. The three major PC adapter interfaces for video capture cards are PCI, PCI-Express (or PCI-e), and USB. This is important because you will need to see which one will fit your PC. If you are not sure use the reference link at the end of this article to motherboards.org about PC Expansion Slots.
- Determine the type of video format that the video capture card will be receiving. The two standard video formats are Standard Definition (SD) and High Definition (HD). Video capture cards vary in the types of definition as well as the format of HD content. Also some video capture cards do hardware encoding which formats the video content into PC readable files. Check if the video capture card is software or hardware encoding as this can affect your PC system resources such as CPU and Memory requirements.
- Choose the number of tuners for the video capture card. Most of the early video capture cards could only capture one video source at a time. Now manufacturers sell dual tuners or multi-tuner video capture cards that allow more than one video source to capture per PC expansion slot.
- Other media type considerations. Some video capture cards can take FM audio signals which allow to capture streaming audio. Also another consideration are remote controls that allow to change channels with your video capture card. Make an assessment of all of your requirements before purchasing.
- 1 x 16 Channel DVR PCI Video Capture Card