- Socket Type: 9006
- Led Type: 5050 SMD LED 3 chips
- Led Light Color: White
- Good quality car auto LED Car Headlight give out bright white light to increases driving safety
- Bright LED Automotive Fog Lamp Light contains 18 LEDs to give great illumination
- Powered by 12V, low power consumption and long time lasting
- The Auto LED Car Headlight is easy to install, no modification or changing wire needed
- Super bright high power surface 5050 car light power fog bulb lamp
- Increase the environment vision and ensure driving safety
- Low power consumption and save much energy with low costs
- This 18LED Car Headlight is installed in electricity system and very practical as car lights
- When you turn right or left, brake, speed up, other vehicle and pedestrian will be attracted by LED Car Headlight 's bright light so as to avoid accident and add a style to car owners
How to Wire Emergency Vehicle Flashing Lights:
- How to wire emergency vehicle lights for fire trucks, police cars, ambulances, etc.
- Know your laws. Before installing lights on a vehicle, make sure you have permission to use them. This is regulated by the state in some areas, and local jurisdictions in other areas. Using emergency lights without permission is a crime!
- Get your equipment. Purchase the right type of light for your needs. Determine the size, mounting location and power-type (wired or plug-in) of the lights you want. www.galls.com has many great light choices.
- Route your wires. Look at the type of light to determine how to route your power wires. If it is a plug-in cigarette lighter type light, route the cord around your windshield/dashboard so it does not obstruct your view. Plug it in/switch it on as necessary.
- If it is an internal-power unit, run your wires through the trim, dashboard or outside through the window and hood to avoid unsightly wires and potential electric shock. Your wires will need to go to the unit from the control board, to the battery. Connect your control board (switch panel) directly to the battery, and make sure the wire to the battery goes through the firewall securely.
- Ground and cleanup. Hide any loose wires under trim in your car. Always ground your lights/switchboard with a separate wire, hooked to the chassis of your vehicle. Test your lights, and make sure to switch them off to avoid draining the battery. Run your vehicle when possible, to keep the battery charged. Make sure to secure the wire to the battery, so it does not come loose.
- 1 x Automotive 18LED Headlight Car Fog Lamp Light