- Flexible and durable LED car lamp strip can be placed anywhere on your car or truck and provide a useful light
- Made of PVC material, it has 24 LED and give out light
- It can be curved around bodywork and fixed in place making it ideal for under wheel arches, around the front grille, under foot-wells, in the trunk, along the dash, etc
- Waterproof design 24CM flexible Car LED Strip can be used both external and internal
- This LED Light Strip is ready to install using a self adhesive tape on the back
- Suitable for DC 12V power supply
- Size: 24 x 0.7 x 1.3cm / 9.45 x 0.28 x 0.51in(L x W x H)
- This LED Light Strip is 12V input voltage, flexible, waterproof, green light & 24cm length
- This Flexible LED Light Strip is perfect for home, office and vehicle lighting and decoration
- Flexible strip can be bent into desired shapes. This Waterproof LED Strip can be bent to any shape to fit any car
- Place behind wall art, TVs, sculptures, furniture, in vehicles and elsewhere to discover a new dimension in lighting
It can be used car:
It can be used indoor:
It can be used outdoor:
Car Flexible Light Strip Show:
How to Connect Motor Vehicle LED Lights:
- Locate areas under the motor vehicle body or fairing where you would like to install the LED lights. Ensure that there are no hot motor vehicle parts close to the locations you pick
- Clean the areas where you will be installing the lights with alcohol prep pads. This removes the dirt and grime. Allow the alcohol to dry thoroughly so the LEDs will have a clean, dry surface to attach to
- Remove the adhesive backings on the LEDs and install them by pressing them firmly against the motor vehicle surface. Most LED light strips are flexible and can be curved around the fairing for better illumination
- Remove the seat and run the wires through the frame of the body to underneath the seat where the battery is located. The wires should not be visible on the outside of the bike
- Collect all the wires and tighten them together with a wire tie. This keeps the wires organized
- Loosen the terminal bolts on the motor vehicle battery by using your screwdriver. Tighten the terminal bolts back into place so they firmly hold the wires down
- Start your motor vehicle and watch your LEDs light up. If all or some of the LEDs are not operating properly, check the battery terminal connections first to ensure that they are tight. If the problem is not resolved, check the clamp connector wiring to ensure that all the wires are stripped properly and in full contact with the inside of the connector
How to Install LED Strip Lights
- Custom cars sometimes include custom accent lighting as a final touch to highlight the lines of the grill or headlights or illuminate the foot wells inside the vehicle. Flat LED strips fit easily into gaps between trim panels and are easily adapted for various lighting solutions. You can cut flat LED lighting strips to the desired length for any project and connect them to existing vehicle wiring. By connecting the LED wiring to various auto light circuits, you can control when the lights are illuminated.
- Cut LED strip lights to the desired length by cutting between groups of lights, according to the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Expose and strip the ends of the wires leading to the LED lights.
- Identify the wiring circuit you will tap into to power the lights--the circuit you use will determine when the lights are on. For example, you might install LED lights that blink with the turn signal.
- Use the voltage tester to identify the correct wire. For example, disconnect the wiring harness for the turn signal, turn on the signal, and probe the wiring harness to identify the wire carrying the current.
- Identify the fuse for the wiring circuit you plan to tap into, and remove the fuse. Tap into the wiring circuit, using a pinch-type splitter to connect a length of wire to connect to the LED lights--simply insert the wire ends into the splitter and pinch closed. Wrap the splitter and wire bundle with electrical tape.
- Route the wiring to the location where you will install the LED lights, using electrician's fish wire to pull wire beneath carpets. Glue the wiring in place under trim panels if needed. Strip the end of the power wire and solder it to one wire on the LED strip light--cover the soldered wires with electrical tape.
- Strip both ends of a length of wire long enough to reach from the LED lights to a bolt or screw on the frame of the vehicle. Loosen the bolt and connect one end of the wire to it. Route the other end of the wire to the LED lights and solder it to the LED ground wire. Cover the soldered wires with electrical tape.
- Mount the LED lighting strips in place securely with silicone adhesive or zip ties.
- 1 x 24 LED Car Light Strip