- Make your car stand out
- Soft flexible lights are perfect for curved mirror surfaces
- Easy to assemble and long-lasting
- Low energy doesn't zap your power supply
- Heatproof and waterproof, simple to install
- LED Color: White
- LED Number: 2
- 2 SMD LED Auto Car Instrument Lamp White Light.This Car Instrument Panels lamp is installed in electricity system and very practical as car lights.The Car Instrument lamp can show the speed of car, so as to avoid accident and add a style to car owners. Let people notice your car especially in the dark so as to avoid car accident and keep a safe driving
- This LED bright light bulb for car instrument lamp is clearenough to be installed.Easy installations Car Instrument lamp no need to drive your car to the repairing workshop, just install in your garage
- Reduce the stumble in the bad day with this Car Instrument lamp! Low cost and utility Car Instrument lamp is easy to install and application.This Car Instrument lamp is the best choice for you
What are LED Lights?
- LED stands for "light-emitting diode." LED lights are extremely small semiconductor diodes that are capable of creating light. The light that is created by any given LED can be of any color and can even be ultraviolet or infrared. The light that is created by an LED light depends on the material that is used to make the semiconductor and the current that is run though it. There are many different types of LEDs, including miniature ones, as well as high-powered LEDs and multicolor variations.
How Do LED Lights Work?
- LED lights work very similarly to standard light bulbs except for the fact that LEDs are much smaller and contain no filament.
- Instead of a filament, an LED creates light using nothing but the movement of electricity along the path of its semiconductor.
- As the electrons stream across the semiconductor, they create electromagnetic radiation. Some forms of this electromagnetic radiation can take the form of visible light, which humans can perceive via sight.
What Are LED Lights Used for?
- There is an almost inexhaustible supply of applications for LED lights, some of which have already been realized and others that are currently being implemented
- Within the world of electronics LED lights are used in traffic lights, screen displays, computers, brake lights and any other application which requires a bright, inexpensive and long-lasting light.
- They also are used in the burgeoning field of photonic textiles and as a source of light in places where high temperatures cannot be tolerated. Indeed, LED lights are one of the most important technologies in contemporary electronic products and many such products would be impossible without them
How to Install LED Dash Glow Lights:
- Dashboard glow lamps provide the illumination for the dials and gauges necessary to monitor the vehicle's performance at night. Without illumination the driver cannot monitor the vehicle speed or amount of fuel remaining so a failed dash light can have serious consequences. Most vehicles are fitted with incandescent miniature lamps with short life spans and little resistance to physical damage. Replacing incandescent lamps with LED alternatives is an uncomplicated process, and the very long life, physical strength and bright light from LEDs may improve the vehicle's safety
- Turn on the ignition and lights. Identify the incandescent dash lamp that needs replacing. If the dashboard needs removing to access the lamp, make a note of the exact position of the target lamp. The back of the dashboard can be a maze of wiring and, since looking at the reverse is a mirror image of the front, locating the right bulb at this stage can be tricky. To remove the dashboard, follow the vehicle manufacturer's instructions
- Switch off the ignition and lights. Use a suitable size wrench to disconnect the negative lead from the vehicle battery and thus prevent accidental short-circuits while you replace the bulb. The incandescent lamp may have screw-in, twist-and-lock or push-in fittings. Remove the old bulb according to its manner of fitting
- Insert a 12-volt auto LED bulb of the same connection type into the vacant bulb holder. Ensure the bulb is seated firmly. Reconnect the vehicle battery lead, turn on the lights, and ensure that the replacement LED is illuminating. When the bulb is functioning correctly, turn off the lights, disconnect the battery, and replace all the components removed to gain access to the lights. Reconnect the battery lead and tighten it securely with a wrench
Tips & Warnings:
- After-market 12-volt LED lamps containing a built-in resistor are designed to be plugged in like normal bulbs. They are available in different colors so you can customize your dash lighting
- Replace all of the dash glow lights at the same time to eliminate the chance of future incandescent bulb failure
- Never work on auto-electrics while the battery is connected. A short-circuit may produce currents sufficient to cause fire, serious injuries or death
- LEDs are polarized and will not illuminate if you connect them the wrong way round