- High definition multimedia player
- One USB HOST
- 2.5in HDD Media Player
- With external 2.5" or 3.5" hard disk
- This SATA HDD Media Player is the most convenient way to play HD movies or user-generated videos
- Small compact size easy to switch between TV's at home or on the go with this SATA HDD Media Player
- Enjoy a complete media experience with the feature-rich SATA HDD Media Player
- Right/Left audio output, HDMI, Coaxial, Y/Pb/Pr.hight definition decoding solution, 720p, 1080i, 1080p (1920 x 1080p), RMVB and even more
- FAT32 and NTFS
- SD/MMC/MS/XD 4 in 1 card
- Left, right, stereo audio output, 5.1 CH Coaxial output
- JPEG, BMP etc.
- TS, MKV, RM/RMVB, TP, AVI, M2TS, VOB, DAT, MOV, H.264, X.264, MPEG1/2/4, DivX, XviD
- MP3, WMA
- Support text reading
- Support Simple Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English and so on
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 and 16:9
- Size: 7.8 x 5.0 x 2.3in(L x W x H)
- Share and enjoy your memories in a comfortable, social environment such as your living room
- This USB HDD Media Player is the most convenient way to play HD movies or user-generated videos
- Listen to high-quality digital music and show high-resolution slideshows of your family photos on your TV
- Remote control for HDD player, you can use it to control the HDD player easily
Size in Detail:
What is a HD Media Player?
- HD media player or HDD media player (HDMP) is a generic term used for a category of consumer product that combines a hard drive (HD) enclosure with hardware and software for playing audio, video and photos through a home entertainment system. It can be used either as a conventional external hard drive, or to play computer-based media files through external media devices without the need for a separate computer
How to Choose a HD Media Player? - To Make Your Life More Colorful and Enjoyable
- As is well known, the world has gone into an era of High Definition. The perfect match of high definition picture and high definition sound makes HD Theater more attractive. People are now become more and more familiar with the word "HD" - word completely strange years ago. It is very common for us to see HD TV players, HD DVDs or CDs. And now people intend to watch HD programs or download HD files online. For our AV fanciers or audiophiles, they have indulged in the HD world and have lots to say for this creative invention. As time goes, many film-goers have collected lots of favorite HD DVDs. However, they may never have enjoyed the real high-definition feelings. They are wondering among the world of sorts of HD media players, such as HDD media player, HTPC, mini HD multimedia player and so on. Many of them might already own one of those media players. However, does this media player really complete your HD discs? Would there a media player that can play hard drive disks, DVDs, web sources and especially perform brilliantly in audio, video and pictures in high quality? Here are some ideas will inspire you
- As a matter of fact, there are mainly three factors that affect what we see. First and foremost, audio and video performances are the two most important factors for HD programs. So when we choose a HD media player , audio and video displaying qualities are the first two points we should consider, which depends on the chip solution. It's a matter of technology. High-end HDMI chips enables consumers to view their existing standard definition DVDs available anywhere in the world today to be displayed in high definition on HDTVs and other high resolution monitors that have a built-in HDMI interface or other AV inputs, while HDMI offers significant advantages over analog A/V connections, including the ability to transmit uncompressed digital video and audio content. So to choose a HD media player that adopts HDMI interface is a must-have in a world of technology. Now the powerful Sigma Designs Solution is the prevailing one for high-end HD media player. With this chip solution, a HD media player can support large memory HDD and with high compatibility. What's important is that HD media player adopting this solution and the latest HDMI V1.3 technology can support up to 1080P full high definition picture quality and almost all the prevailing video formats
- The third factor you should consider is what the function you need. We should not purchase the fashion, but we should take backward compatibility into deep consideration, as the world changes fast, especially technology. We do not know what will happen and what will disappear, but we do have the ability to forecast something. Years ago we have no idea for "HD", but now we crowd for all electronics labeled by "HD", as HD TV, HD display, etc. Now we know, "HD" and "HDMI" is and will be part of our life, so it is very wise to choose it. Then choosing what function would be advisable for us? To make the most use of your devices on the hand would be the perfect choice. However, you should evaluate them first. We know most of our devices have out of the date. It's wise to throw something off when it does not work efficiently. Now, as the technology develops, powerful function, convenience and user-friendly are the key to value a devices. Now the high-end HD media player can support Wi-Fi transmission, then you can browse WebPages via it and enjoy plentiful internet HD films by connecting the HD media player to PC. This saves you lots of trouble and money to buy a HDTV and Set Top box and then open a protocol to have the privilege to watch HD digital programs (though this maybe free in some countries, but still be a clutter to connect so may devices). And now many HD multimedia player also support file editing, then it's convenient to manage multimedia files in local or from internet. Then its obvious HD media player has more and more playing the role of family entertainment center. Its powerful and extending function makes it a common part of our life. If you still have no idea for it, you should have a look at it now. It's no doubt your life will change from now on
How to Build an HDD Media Player?
- You are able to directly save a media player program to your external hard drive. A hard disk drive (HDD) is capable of saving just about any form of data or programming, including a software media player. You are even able to perform this task on an external disk drive, so the media player is not actually saved onto the computer system. Doing so saves valuable space on the built-in drive, allowing you to keep all of your media information on the same drive.
- Connect the external hard drive to your computer through the provided USB data cable. Power the drive on, and wait until the computer states it has detected a new, removable device.
- Open the Internet browser and navigate to the media player download site you want to use. This may be Windows Media Player, QuickTime or Real Player (just to name a few).
- Click the download link and the program downloads to your computer system.
- Double-click the downloaded file, then accept the end-user agreement. Leave the installation name as is, then choose "Browse" when the installation location appears. Select the removable device as the installation location, then click "Next." Choose "Install," and the media player installs onto the hard disk drive, allowing you to access the programming at any time on the external device.
- 1 x 3.5" / 2.5" HDD Media Player
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x AC Adapter Set
- 1 x USB Cable
- 2 x AV Cable
- 2 x AAA Battery