- Total Capacity: PAL:50 FPS (Playback 50 FPS), NTSC:60 FPS (Playback 60FPS)
- Compression Format: H.264
- Video Input: 4 Channel
- Recording Rate: 60fps(NTSC) 50 fps(PAL)
- Display Rate: 60fps(NTSC) 50 fps(PAL)
- Compression Format: H.264
- Chipset: TECHWELL 6805 chip,10Bit ADCs
- Audio Input: 1 Channel
- TV Output: 1 Channel TV output
- Image Resolution: Displaying Resolution:352 x 288pixel, 320 x 240pixel, Recording Resolution: 352 x 288pixel, 320 x 240pixel
- Data Storage: 100-150M/Hour/channel
- PCI2.2 Criterion: Comply with PCI2.2 Criterion,support PNP
- Video Input Connector: BNC input cable
- Video Input Impedance: 75Ω
- Consumption: 6W(Compact structure and stability system)
- Card Dimension: 140 x 120 x 19mm / 5.5 x 4.7 x 0.7in(L x W x H)
- Temperature: -10℃～+50℃
- Operation System: Windows 2000/XP
- Recommendations: P4/2.4G, DDR256M, ATI 64M or Above (VIA chipset motherboard is not compatible with SA-6802A)
- Maximum Channel: Support 2 CH(real time), 4 CH(non-real time)
- Support 23 languages: English, Portuguese, Turkish, Polish, Hebrew, Spanish, German, Czech, Russia, French, Italian, Persian, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Romanian, Dutch, Danish, Indian, Croatian, Old Chinese and Simplified Chinese
- Recording Modes Include: Dynamic recording,sensor recording,timing recording and successive recording
- Software with powerful functions, 4 cameras can capture simultaneously while recording
- Support search on date,time and cameras respectively and timely
- Adopt independent MPEG-4 compression algorithm,can compress and store within 3kb on average,also can store abundant images
- Support motion detection alarm(Notice: need to connect professional alarm card to achieve the function of alarm)
- Exteriorly connect controller,adaptor,brush,zoom lens, etc
- Multi-users administrative setup,support setting up user's rights of operating
- Actualized IE remote browse and control,configured with large-function operation software for customers
- Turn your PC into a DVR. This card plugs into your standard PC and allows you to view and record 4 video feeds. Intelligent search and replay of video materials, reliable way of storing video materials, multi-picture division and alternate display, unlimited expansion through network.
How to Select a Video Capture Card:
- Determine the type of PC expansion slot that you will plug your video capture card into your computer. The three major PC adapter interfaces for video capture cards are PCI, PCI-Express (or PCI-e), and USB. This is important because you will need to see which one will fit your PC. If you are not sure use the reference link at the end of this article to motherboards.org about PC Expansion Slots.
- Determine the type of video format that the video capture card will be receiving. The two standard video formats are Standard Definition (SD) and High Definition (HD). Video capture cards vary in the types of definition as well as the format of HD content. Also some video capture cards do hardware encoding which formats the video content into PC readable files. Check if the video capture card is software or hardware encoding as this can affect your PC system resources such as CPU and Memory requirements.
- Choose the number of tuners for the video capture card. Most of the early video capture cards could only capture one video source at a time. Now manufacturers sell dual tuners or multi-tuner video capture cards that allow more than one video source to capture per PC expansion slot.
- Other media type considerations. Some video capture cards can take FM audio signals which allow to capture streaming audio. Also another consideration are remote controls that allow to change channels with your video capture card. Make an assessment of all of your requirements before purchasing.
- 1 x DVR Security PCI Card