- This YJS-2044TR-4 is a four-way passive twisted pair transmitter without power
- With other one-way passive, active combination transmission twisted pair transmission
- And 211 match, the effective transmission distance of 300 meters
- 2044TR-4 and 301T active twisted-pair emission, effective transmission distance 1000 meters
- Use Cable: Ultra category 5 unshielded twisted-pair
- Frequency Response: 10-6MHZ
- Operating Temperature: 0 ℃ -70 ℃
- Dimensions: 185 x 85 x 25mm / 7.3 x 3.3 x 1.0in
- Easy to use and installation is simple
Definition of a Transceiver:
- The two most common transceiver types are full duplex and half duplex. A full duplex transceiver transmits and receives signals simultaneously, while a half duplex type is only capable of doing one of those functions at a time.
- Transceivers are used in a variety of different applications including telephony, radio technology and ethernet-based computer networks.
- A transceiver must contain common circuitry between the transmitter and the receiver. If no common circuitry is shared between the transmitter and the receiver, it is referred to as a transmitter-receiver.
- The size of a transceiver depends on what purpose the transceiver serves. A transceiver can be as small as a computer chip in a cell phone, or a large device used in an advanced computer network.
- Geography can affect the performance of a transceiver. For example, a cell phone may not function as well in a mountainous area