- Support Microsoft Intellimouse, Logitech Net Mouse, etc.
- Support DOS, Win3.X, Win95/98/98SE/2000/ME/XP, WinNT, Netware, Unix, Linux
- Superior video quality-up to 1920 x 1440
- No software required PC selection via push buttons, or hot keys
- Hot plug-add or remove connected PCs for maintenance without powering off the KVM switch or PCs
- Housing: Metal
- Bandwidth: 200MHz
- Dimension: 180 x 110 x 40mm / 7 x 4.3 x 1.5in(L x W x H)
- Console Side: One VGA Monitor, one PS/2 Keyboard, one PS/2 Mouse
- PC Port: 4
- Console Port: 1
- MAX PC Connection: 4
- Color: Gray
- You can control four computers with 4 port KVM switch
- 4 port KVM switch is compact design and easy portable
How to Install a KVM Switch:
- Get your entire computers ready by turning them off and disconnecting any keyboards, monitors or mice. You will also need to get all of the computers you plan to use relatively close together. If it will be three or more, you may want to get a rack.
- Setup the KVM switch in a central location so that is about an equal distance from all the computers. Plug in the KVM into a local power supply.
- Connect all the computers. Connect the cable from each keyboard, video and mouse port on the computers to the KVM switch.
- Restart and test each computer by choosing the computers from the switch one at a time.
- 1 x Auto 4 Port KVM Switch
- 1 x User Manual