- Color: Silver
- Material: Aluminum alloy + Optical glass
- Diameter: 46mm
- Magnification: 2X
- Suitable For: 46mm Front Threads Camcorder
- Brand new, never used
- Multi Coated Optical Glass
- Super high resolution TELE deluxe digital lenses
- Super high resolution tele/wide deluxe digital lenses, great for enhancing your photography experience
- High quality material makes the 2.0x telephoto lens durable and reliable for long time use
- The 30mm telephoto lens offers you more convenience, more fun, and bring out your creative poten
How to Use a Telephoto Lens:
With the prices of telephoto lenses dropping and the availability of SLR (single lens reflex) cameras in the consumer market, the options are endless for capturing those long-range shots. Whether you want to photograph birds and wildlife or landscape compositions, arm yourself with a few guidelines and you'll soon be taking quality images.
- Stabilize your camera. Telephoto lenses add weight and throw your camera off-balance. Acquire a sturdy ball-head tripod if you can. Alternately, use a regular tripod and brace it with sandbags.
- Use pressure from your hand, either up or down on the lens, when shooting to reduce camera shake. Focus through the viewfinder at the same time to make sure your composition is accurate. Pressure, especially during windy conditions, may save the shot.
- Stop down your aperture one or two stops to bring more of your subject into focus. If you're shooting distant wildlife, a wide-open aperture will allow you to focus on one part of the animal's body, but may blur out the rest or any additional animals that are nearby.
- Sight directly above your lens to find your subject. With long telephoto lenses, it can be difficult to locate your subject when searching through the viewfinder. Learn to sight directly above your lens while turning it to face your subject. When you're in line, look through the viewfinder to compose and focus the shot.
- Capture moving subjects by focusing on the very edge of the subject and panning when the subject moves. This is a good technique for capturing birds in flight. Focus before they take off--and pan, releasing the shutter when they are in position.
- Shoot through a vehicle window to shade your lens from direct light. With a telephoto lens, you can set up on one side of your vehicle, allow the lens to extend into the automobile and focus on a subject outside the opposite window. The vehicle acts as a telephoto lens shade, allowing you to get the shot while avoiding light streaks.
- 1 X Lens
- 1 X Lens bag
- 1 X Lens cleaning cloth
- 1 X Lens Front Cap
- 1 X Lens Rear Cap