- Low power consumption
- Newest bulb upgrades for your car, truck or SUV
- Super bright and long-lasting LED lights
- Energy saving
- Easy to assemble
- Unique and attractive white lights to spruce up your car
- Multi-LED angle light source-designed automotive LED replacement light bulb for car
- With all the new technology coming out for the new vehicles on the market
- Automotive LED light produces more intense light
- LED light travels faster and farther then any ordinary automotive light
- Consume at least 20 times less power then regular bulbs and have a much longer life spends
- Increase the environment vision and ensure driving safety, this Dual Head Car LED Bulb is installed in electricity system and very practical as car lights
- When you turn right or left, brake, speed up, other vehicle and pedestrian will be attracted by its bright light so as to avoid accident and add a style to car owners
- This Car Ceiling LED Bulb will give your car a unique glow whenever you use your fog light. Unique and attractive colorlight, this Car LED Bulb is easy to assemble
- This Car LED Bulb is low power consumption and also can make your car to get a charming fancy look
- Let people notice your car especially in the dark so as to avoid car accident and keep a safe driving
How to Compare Car Bulbs:
It's always good to check just what bulbs you're putting into your car. A car's headlights allow the driver to see at night, and allow the vehicle to be seen by others. However, while some drivers will just choose whatever the cheapest bulb available, it pays to slow down and really examine what it is you're putting into your car. Your headlight bulbs are quite important, and you'll get what you pay for.
- Find all of the different types of bulbs that are available for your car. Your vehicle manual will list the type of bulb your car will accept, and you should go to the auto parts store, the Internet, or both to see the list of options that exist to fit that type of bulb. Just a few potential options are halogens, standard bulbs and LED bulbs.
- List all of the important statistics of each bulb. Consider the estimated life of the bulb, whether there's any guarantee, the price, and how easy the bulb is to acquire.
- Compare the bulbs side by side. This will let you look at what each bulb offers, compared to the others. For instance, a standard bulb with a guarantee of two years might short out before an LED that should last four years, but has no guarantee on it. Once you've seen what the bulbs have to offer, choose the one that's right for your needs.
- 1 x Dual Head 6LED Car Ceiling Dome Door Light Bulb