- Image Device: 1/4 inch color CMOS OV7950
- TV Stystem: NTSC
- Effective Pixesls: 628 x 582 pixels
- Sensing Area: 5.78 x 4.19mm / 4.69 x 3.54mm
- Sync. System: Internal
- Resolution: 420TV lines
- Minimum Illumination: 0.5Lux / F1.2
- Lens: 2.1mm
- Lens Angle: 170deg
- S/N Ratio: More than 48db
- Electronic Shutter: 1/60-1/15,000 seconds
- Video Output: RCA connector, 1.0vp-p, 75ohm
- Current Consumption: 90mA
- Power Supplu: 12v DC
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50degrees ccentigrade, RH95%
- Storage Temperature: -30 to 60degrees centigrade, RH95%
- Other Items: Automatic white balance, AGC and BLC
- Size: 16 x 35mm / 0.63 x 1.38in
- Super slim Rear View Monitor
- Brightness / Contrast / Saturation / Color adjustable
- This Rear View Monitor has manual button touch function
- Purpose Car Rear View Monitor and vehicle entertainment
- Slot device simplifies installation and detachment
- Screen Size: 7" Color TFT LCD
- Screen Format: 16:9
- Definition: 480 x 234 RGB
- System: PAL /NTSC auto switchable
- RCA Video Input: AV1/AV2
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Power Consumption: 7W
- Dimensions: 250 x 108 x 25mm / 9.8 x 4.3 x 1.0in
- Installation Method: Mount on the back-view mirror
- This is a rearview mirror that has ultra broad-angle digital TFT-LCD TV, digital photo frame functions
- No more running back and forth to see how close you are to the wall and guessing about what you see in the mirror is never a good idea with this Rear View Monitor System installed
- It is easy to mount to your vehicle and use as a temporary security camera system wherever it is needed
- Recommend using a regulated DC12V power supply unit with camera for the best picture and for safe operation of the unit
- Do not cut the power input jack and connect the conductor to power supply directly, because that will fatally injured the camera. If you have to connect the conductor, please use our cable in accessories
- Do not attempt to disassemble the camera. There are no user serviceable part s inside. Refer servicing to qualified service person
How to Install a Rearview Mirror Monitor in Your Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery before beginning installation. Use a wrench or socket to remove the battery cables. Check the vehicle's repair guide for the proper wrench or socket size.
- Remove the original rearview mirror from your car. Leave its mounting bracket on the windshield-you'll attach the rearview mirror monitor to this. Check the rearview mirror's mounting screw to see what size screwdriver you'll need.
- Insert the rearview mirror monitor into the existing mounting bracket on your windshield. Use the bolt supplied with the monitor to secure the device in the mounting bracket.
- Route an A/V power cable from the A/V selector box to the monitor. Connect the A/V cable from the monitor to the A/V power cable. Use cable ties to secure the cables and prevent them from hanging.
- Reconnect the battery. Start your vehicle and select the rearview mirror monitor on the A/V selector box. The video monitor should come on if the rearview mirror monitor is correctly installed.
How to Install a Rear-View Camera in Your Car:
- Disconnect the battery cables from the battery. Check the vehicle's repair manual to find out what size wrench to use. Leave the disconnected cables a safe distance from the battery posts.
- Decide where you want to install the rear-view camera. Most people put them in the plastic bumper so they don't have to drill into the car's sheet metal.
- Drill a hole for the camera. Check the installation instructions to see what size drill bit to use. Don't make the hole too large or the camera will fall out.
- Place the camera in the hole using the rubber grommet supplied with the camera. Make sure the camera and grommet are tight.
- Attach the camera's power wire to the backup-light power wire on your car. You'll have to splice the wires together. Use wire cutters to cut the wires, leaving enough excess wire to reconnect. Strip the ends of the wire to expose the bare wire using wire strippers. Splice the wires together using a two-into-one connector. This will give the rear-view camera power when you put the car in reverse.
- Route the camera's output wire to the rear-view monitor and connect the wire to the monitor's input. For installation of the monitor, see the monitor's installation instructions.
- Reconnect the battery, start the car and put the car in reverse. The rear-view monitor should turn on and give you a view of what's behind you.
- 1 x Monitor
- 1 x Camera
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Video Cable
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x Connect Cable