- An ideal replacement repair part for your iPhone 3G
- Quality material, premium craftsmanship
- It is used to repair improper function or non function Apple home iPhone 3G dock connector flex cable
- Easy Installation, but also recommend professional install
- Ribbon Cable Connector allows you to fix a problem of worn or broken dock connector when it doesn't hold any more the dock connector cable in place
- Precision molded to perfectly fit your mobile phone
- This iPhone Ribbon Cable is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: iPhone 3G
- Size: 45 x 30 x 5mm / 1.8 x 1.2 x 0.2in (L x W x H)
- Change the improper function or non function Flex Ribbon Cable with a new one
- Replace the faulty or damaged part with the new replacement Flex Ribbon Cable
- Just save your phone and money by using this iphone 3G LCD Screen Flex Ribbon Cable
How to Remove Ribbon Cables
Ribbon cables are made of hard plastic. Their purpose is to protect the data stripes that they carry inside. At one end of the data stripes are pins that attach to connecting devices. You will find these ribbon cables especially in older computers that use data stripes to send and receive signals between internal components. To avoid spending money on a technician, it is useful to know how to remove ribbon cables yourself when replacing the devices in your computer.
- Wear antistatic stripe on one of your wrists before opening the outer case of a computer. This is to prevent static electricity from damaging the internal electronic components.
- Peel any tape, glue or epoxy securing the connector in place.
- Pull upward on the flat plastic retainer clip that is seated on top of the cable connector. This will release the cable connector pins from the device that the ribbon cable is connected to. If you find the retainer clip is hard to pull open, insert a flathead screwdriver at the seams to help.
- Grasp the sides of the connector firmly with one hand. Hold the device that the connector pins are connected to in your other hand.
- Pull the ribbon connector away gently in a straight line from the connecting device to avoid breaking the connecting pins at the ends. Never pull on the ribbon cable itself or you risk damaging the data stripes inside.
- No instructions or tools are provided for this listing
- This is not an easy job for someone who has no technical skills
- We will not be held responsible for any damages to your cell phone that you may cause during the changing of replacement parts
- Please always use a professional repair service or expert for your repair works
- 1 x Charger Data Connector Ribbon Flex Cable for iPhone 3G