- PS2 interface for keyboard and mouse
- Hot plug - add or remove connected PCs for maintenance without powering down the KVM switch or PCs
- No software required - easy PC selection via push buttons, hot keys
- LED display for easy status monitoring
- Buzzer sound for switching port confirmation
- This 2 port KVM switch supports DOS, Win3.X, Win95/98/98SE/2000/ME/XP, WinNT, Netware, Unix, Linux. etc.
- Superior video quality-up to 1920 x 1440
- Bandwidth: 200MHz
- Dimension: 13 x 4 x 11cm/5.12 x 1.57 x 4.33in (L x W x H)
- Color: Blue
- This 2 port KVM switch supports SVGA, VGA and multi-sync monitors
- Compact size design, easy to carry
- This 2 port KVM switch box allows you to share 1 set of keyboard, mouse and monitor for 2 computers
How to Install a KVM Switch:
- Get your entire computers ready by turning them off and disconnecting any keyboards, monitors or mice. You will also need to get all of the computers you plan to use relatively close together. If it will be three or more, you may want to get a rack.
- Setup the KVM switch in a central location so that is about an equal distance from all the computers. Plug in the KVM into a local power supply.
- Connect all the computers. Connect the cable from each keyboard, video and mouse port on the computers to the KVM switch.
- Restart and test each computer by choosing the computers from the switch one at a time.