- This maunal 4 port KVM switch is the most econmical solution for controlling 4 Pcs
- Supports Microsoft intellimouse, logitech net mouse, etc.
- Supports DOS, Win3.X, Win95/98/98SE/2000/ME/XP, WinNT, Netware, Unix, Linux
- Hot plug add or remove connected PCs for maintenance without powering down the KVM switch or PCs
- Superior video quality-up to 1920 x 1440
- No software required-PC selection via push buttons
- LED display for monitoring status
- Buzzer sound for switching port confirmation
- This 4 port KVM switch is perfect for desktop placement and won't take up crtical workspace
- Size: 160 x 80 x 20mm/6.2 x 3.1 x 0.78in(L x W x H)
- Bandwidth: 200MHz
- Color: Black
- 4 port muanal USB KVM switch
- USB 2.0 port, 4 port KVM switch is compact size design, easy portable
- Elegant slot for easy to use
How to Install a KVM Switch:
- Get your entire computers ready by turning them off and disconnecting any keyboards, monitors or mice. You will also need to get all of the computers you plan to use relatively close together. If it will be three or more, you may want to get a rack.
- Setup the KVM switch in a central location so that is about an equal distance from all the computers. Plug in the KVM into a local power supply.
- Connect all the computers. Connect the cable from each keyboard, video and mouse port on the computers to the KVM switch.
- Restart and test each computer by choosing the computers from the switch one at a time.
- 1 x Video Splitter
- 1 x User Manual