- This alcohol bottle is non-greasy to the touch
- The alcohol bottle do not chemically react with such solvents as carbinol, MEK or alcohol
- Special designed alcohol bottle avoid the liquid reflux
- Suitable for medical, industry use
- Made of plastic and stainless steel materials
- This Alcohol Liquid Bottle is non-static generating, humidity independent, and "non-greasy" to the touch
- The Alcohol Liquid Bottle does not chemically react with such solvents as carbinol, MEK or alcohol
- This Alcohol Liquid Bottle can keep alcohol at your fingertips with a pump, allowing easy, one-touch access to alcohol
- The 200ml Alcohol Bottle do not chemically react with such solvents as carbinol, mek or alcohol
How to Clean Plastic Bottles With Rubbing Alcohol?
Rubbing alcohol is an inexpensive product that you can use as both a cleaner and a sanitizer in place of bleach. Rubbing alcohol kills bacteria, viruses and fungus that may lurk in plastic bottles. Diluted, rubbing alcohol is a relatively safe cleaner; however, as this product is not intended to be ingested (it is toxic), if you use this on plastic bottles meant for water or other liquids, make sure you rinse it well after cleaning.
- Mix 1 part rubbing alcohol with 1 part water in the plastic bottle (in other words, 1 cup of alcohol per 1 cup of water). Cover the mouth of the bottle either by recapping the lid, if a lid is available, or placing your hand over the bottle.
- Shake the bottle vigorously to distribute the alcohol and water mixture over all interior surfaces. Uncap it and brush the interior with a clean bottle brush.
- Rinse the bottle three or more times with clean, cool water. Leave it uncapped to dry. If any dirt or debris remains in the bottle, use dish detergent to scrub it clean (and then rinse again).
Tips & Warnings
- In place of rubbing alcohol, you can use undiluted vodka. Pour it in, swish it around and leave it for five to 10 minutes, undisturbed. Rinse with cool water.
- Rubbing alcohol is very flammable---this includes the fumes. Use this away from any open flame.
- Rubbing alcohol is a serious toxin if ingested. Always rinse bottles completely if using this to clean drinking bottles.
- Rubbing alcohol will dissolve inks. If the plastic bottle has an inked logo or design on the exterior, avoid getting the cleaning mixture on this area.