- Brand new and never used. High quality and durable
- Stylish design satisfaction guaranteed card holder
- Leather blue card holder holds about 25 business cards depending on thickness of cards
- Wonderful leather business card holder to family members or friends
- A great way to carry & present your business cards
- Blue card holder closes tightly keeping the business cards nice and neat
- A compact blue card holder keeps your cards clean, undamaged & fit inside any pocket
- This business blue card holder is suitable for business card, credit card, ID card, and any other cards
- Color: Blue
- Material: Leather
- Size: 94 x 60 x 11mm/3.7 x 2.4 x 0.4in (L x W x H)
- Business blue card holder holds about 25 business cards depending on thickness of cards
- The business blue card holder is thin and light enough to fit inside your blazer pocket or small purse
- The sleek and sophisticated design durable blue card holder is perfect for creating an executive touch
How to Buy Desktop Business Card Holders:
Business Card Holder is an important accessory. Desktop business card holders make an important statement about your business and professionalism. It is after all, the one thing clients notice when they take a business card. The right desktop business card holder might just be enough to make or break a new client relationship. So, be wise when you buy your next card holder.
- Choose a desktop business card holder that reflects your style of business, rather than your personality. A true professional keeps his personal life and business separate.
- Buy a silver or gold desktop business card holder to enhance and upgrade a corporate image. A silver or gold desktop business card holder will give you an air of success and class, one your clients will respect and appreciate.
- Try not to skimp on price when you buy your desktop business card holder. By spending a little more on fine and elegant office supplies you could put yourself in a position to win more business. Sometimes money is well spent on luxury office supplies.
- Buy a fun or unique desktop business card holder only if this helps you win clients. If you work in the golf industry, a golf desktop business card holder is an excellent idea. However, if you are Doctor or financial representative, a golf ball business card holder is going to send the wrong message.
Benefits of an Additional Credit Card Holder:
Many credit card companies let you add an additional card holder to your account. In some cases it can be only a family member or employee, and in other cases it can be anyone you authorize. The main card holder is ultimately responsible for any charges. While this can cause issues, such as a case where a parent gives the card to a child who spends frivolously, it also can have benefits.
- Backup: If your credit card is lost or stolen, you will have to wait a few days for a replacement, which means you can't use your account for purchases. However, if you have an additional card holder, you can still access your credit using his card until you receive the replacement.
- Car Rentals: A rental car company usually requires that you reserve a car (or other equipment) using a credit card, and it probably will put a hold on the card until the vehicle is returned. Your additional card holder can rent a car without having you present. This is especially convenient if the other person is located far from you, such as a child in college.
- Business Uses: If you run a business, giving out additional cards can help your company run more smoothly and give your employees some level of autonomy. You can ask an employee to make purchases for the business by herself without having to reach into petty cash. If you have a business partner, he'll also have access to the business credit card account to purchase items. Many credit card companies let you set a limit on the additional card, so you won't have to worry about an employee or business associate overspending
How to Sew a Credit Card Holder:
Formal occasions and sightseeing trips are only two instances when a smaller purse is needed. Most of the time a regular wallet isn't sufficient. Or perhaps yo need to carry essentials but would like to do it neatly and stylishly. Make a credit card holder in a casual or more formal fabric, helping to organize your bag for any occasion.
- Cut one piece of fabric 4-/2 inches wide and 5-/2 inches tall. Cut two pieces of fabric 4-/2 inches wide and 3-/4 inches tall. The fabric can be cotton, satin or polyester, as long as it is no thicker than denim.
- Fold down 1/4 inch on one long edge on one of the smaller fabric pieces. Finger press it or pin it to hold the fold. Make another 1/4-inch fold on the same piece, folding under the first fold. Pin to hold it in place.
- Sew along the folded piece near the fold edge to create a hem. Repeat steps 2 and 3 on the smaller piece of fabric.
- Place the larger piece of fabric on the table, wrong side down. Put one of the smaller pieces of fabric over the bottom of the larger piece, matching the bottom and two side edges. Make sure the smaller piece is wrong side up. Pin around the three outside edges.
- Lay the other smaller piece on the larger piece, matching the bottom and two side edges, on the top half of the larger piece. Pin around all three sides to hold it in place.
- Sew a 1/4-inch seam around all three sides you have pinned on each of the smaller pieces of fabric, sewing them to the larger piece at both ends. This creates a pocket at either end of the larger piece of fabric.
- Turn the pockets inside out so the outside of the fabric shows all the way around. Use a crochet hook, chopstick or other blunt stick to push the corners out completely.
- Fold the completed credit card case in half with both pockets inside.
- Cut a piece of ribbon 12 inches long. Find the center of the ribbon strip, and sew this to the center of the holder fold with a needle and thread. When the credit card holder is folded, wrap the ribbon around the holder and tie it in a bow to keep it closed.