- Personalize your cell phone with our stylish 8520 rhinestone case
- Make your phone more stylish with this Blackberry crystal cover
- More than a decoration, this 8520 rhinestone case also provides your phone absolutely good protection from scratches, bumps, dirt, grease and fingerprints
- The 8520 rhinestone case has openings for volume, side buttons, camera lens and speakers, allows to all phone functions
- No tools required
- Diversified designs, high quality materials, superior craftsmanship
- Stylish, tasty and all other features that you may want in a crystal phone cover
- This is a non-OEM product
- Size: 112 x 65 x 20mm / 4.4 x 2.6 x 0.8in(L x W x H)
- Three colors for you to choose
- This BlackBerry 8520 crystal phone cover can help to protect your phone
- The details of this BlackBerry 8520 crystal phone cover is delicate
- These openings make you use your phone conveniently
How to Remove the Cover From a BlackBerry
The BlackBerry is a smart phone that offers mobile retrieval of instant messaging, email, Internet access, games and many other applications. The BlackBerry also features a built-in camera, a full keyboard and a trackball to make typing and finding your way around your smart phone a breeze. The BlackBerry comes with a rechargeable battery that over time will need to be replaced. By removing the BlackBerry's cover, you can gain access to the battery and other serviceable parts
- Turn the BlackBerry over so the back side is facing upward.
- Place your thumbs over the battery cover and slide the cover towards the bottom of the phone. Remove the cover once the tabs have disengaged from the chassis and set it aside.
- Remove the battery by prying it up with the tip of a fingernail. Follow subsequent steps if you need further access to the inner workings of your BlackBerry
- Use a small pry tool and gently release the two top clips in the bottom rear cover. Slide the cover toward the bottom of the phone and set it aside
- Use a Torx T6 driver (available at electronics stores) and remove the four screws exposed on the back of the phone in a counter clockwise direction. Set the screws aside. Remove the slim side covers by using the pry tool to release the two clips in each cover. Set the side covers aside.
- Pick the phone up carefully and separate the front and rear covers, which should come right off after removing the side covers
- Reassemble your BlackBerry in the reverse order of above
- 1 x Hard Protective Case for BlackBerry 8520