- This plastic 8900 back cover is suitable for BlackBerry 8900
- 8900 back cover can protect your BlackBerry free from abrasion and bumps and so on
- Comfortable to touch, which is for ultimate feel and comfort
- You can install this BlackBerry 8900 back cover onto the back of your BlackBerry easily
- Perfect fit and suitable BlackBerry 8900
- This is a non-OEM product
- Mobile phone is not included
- Keeps the cell phone looking new
- Compatible with: BlackBerry 8900
- Color: Silver
- Dimension: 111 x 64 x 18mm / 4.4 x 2.5 x 0.7in (L x W x H)
- Protect and personalize your cell phone with this 8900 cover hard plastic case
- Stylish, tasty and all other features that you may want in a phone protector case
- BlackBerry Plastic Case also prevents damage to your phone from scratches, bumps, dirt, grease, and fingerprints or the objects in your pockets or purse, keep your phone in style
How to Remove the Cover From a BlackBerry
The BlackBerry is a smart phone that offers mobile retrieval of instant messaging, email, Internet access, games and many other applications. The BlackBerry also features a built-in camera, a full keyboard and a trackball to make typing and finding your way around your smart phone a breeze. The BlackBerry comes with a rechargeable battery that over time will need to be replaced. By removing the BlackBerry's cover, you can gain access to the battery and other serviceable parts
- Turn the BlackBerry over so the back side is facing upward.
- Place your thumbs over the battery cover and slide the cover towards the bottom of the phone. Remove the cover once the tabs have disengaged from the chassis and set it aside.
- Remove the battery by prying it up with the tip of a fingernail. Follow subsequent steps if you need further access to the inner workings of your BlackBerry
- Use a small pry tool and gently release the two top clips in the bottom rear cover. Slide the cover toward the bottom of the phone and set it aside
- Use a Torx T6 driver (available at electronics stores) and remove the four screws exposed on the back of the phone in a counter clockwise direction. Set the screws aside. Remove the slim side covers by using the pry tool to release the two clips in each cover. Set the side covers aside.
- Pick the phone up carefully and separate the front and rear covers, which should come right off after removing the side covers
- Reassemble your BlackBerry in the reverse order of above
- 1 x Beautiful Rhinestone Hard Plastic Back Cover Case for BlackBerry 8900