- Output: DC5.0V±5%
- Input: DC12-24V
- MAX: 1000mA
- Dimension: 92 x 46 x 27mm/3.6 x 1.8 x 1.1in(L x W xH)
- Color: White
- Universal USB car charger cigarette lighter adapter with bottle shaped as picture show which allows charging in your car via USB cable connection
- Regulated voltage allows charging for cell phones, iPod, PDAs, PDA phones, digital cameras, MP3 players, portable CD players and other mobile devices that can be charged via an USB connection
- This iPod iPhone Car Charger Adapter built-in charging circuitry that protects your player from damage
- White high-impact plastic PDA car charger adapter
- Slick and compact
- MP3 car charger adapter plugs into any available 12V-24V accessory port or cigarette lighter socket
- Simply plug the charger adapter into a cigarette lighter socket and connect your existing USB cable (not included) to your iPod for recharging
- LED indicator when power on
- This is a non-OEM generic product
- This car charger allows charging for cell phones, iPod, iPhone, PDAs, PDA phones, digital cameras, MP3 players, portable CD players and other mobile devices that can be charged via an USB connection
- The USB Port Car Charger Adapter fits both standard and auxiliary car power outlets
- Built-in charging circuitry protects your car against back-flow current and your iPod iPhone from excessive electrical loads
- Plastic white car charger adapter allows using iPod, cell phone on the road while charging it from any 12V-24V accessory outlet or car lighter jack
- A power inverter or power adapter can turn a car into a mobile office, making time on the road more productive
Size in Detail:
What Effects Does a Car Charger for a Phone Have on a Car?
- A car's alternator supplies the power when the vehicle is on, keeping the battery full of power.A car's power comes from several sources. When the car is turned off, lights inside the vehicle are powered by stored energy from the car's battery. When the car is turned on, the alternator produces energy the entire time and keeps the battery full, assuming that the vehicle is maintained and in working order. If there is a problem with the alternator, the battery may not charge properly while the vehicle is on, resulting in frequent dead batteries after power drainage.
Phone Car Chargers:
- Cell phone car chargers plug into the lighter socket or available power socket and allow the user to charge her cell phone drawing power from the car. If the car is turned off, just as with the lights inside the car, the cell phone charger is drawing power from the car's battery. Leaving the charger plugged in when not charging a cell phone may also drain the battery's power, but this will be a slower drain on the battery than if charging a phone. If the car is turned on, the cell phone is receiving power from the alternator, just like the rest of the car. The power generated from the alternator is essentially limitless, which means that charging a cell phone in a running vehicle is not a drain on power.
- Cell phone car chargers do not receive power from fuel in the vehicle, but alternators use fuel to make power for the battery.The outlet a car charger is plugged into draws its power from the battery. When the car is off, this power comes from the battery only. When the car is on, this power comes from the battery that is being kept fully charged by the running alternator. The alternator converts power from the gas into energy to keep the battery charged, so the charger is only indirectly drawing on the gas tank. This is, of course, assuming that the vehicle is well-maintained and in working order with no known power issues. The drain on fuel is essentially insignificant because the alternator is running if the vehicle is turned on, regardless of whether a phone charger is plugged in or not.
- 1 x Power Car Charger Adapter for iPod iPhone 3G 3GS