- New design, good outlook mount windshield holder
- You can stick this car laptop holder onto the windshield of you car and view movies or listen to music from you Mp3 or laptop with ease
- No tools required, easy to install this car laptop holder
- Convenient, reliable and easy to use
- With this mount table holder, you can easily access you laptop or jot down last minute changes in your workday schedule
- High quality material makes the car laptop holder durable and reliable for long time use
- Specially designed, the portable table holder is easy to install, no tools required
How to Build a Laptop Holder for a Car:
If you do a lot of work on the road, you know how uncomfortable it is to use a laptop in your car. Sitting the laptop on the passenger's seat is not a good long-term solution and stands like those police officers have in their vehicles can be quite expensive. With a little bit of time and thought you can build a stand of your own for a small amount of money.
- Locate several pieces of PVC piping to use for the stand. One piece needs to fit perfectly in the cup holder in the front of the car.
- Assemble the PVC piping so it extends from the cup holder to a convenient location in the vehicle. This will depend on the type of vehicle you have and what kind if interior room is available. On smaller vehicles the stand should have several PVC joints that allow it to swivel out of the driver's way, while on larger vehicles the stand may just extend straight up.
- Find a wire shelf that is large enough to accommodate your laptop. The shelf needs to not be flat, but the type of shelf that is curved, almost like a basket with only two sides (a short one in front and a longer one in the back).
- Attach the wire shelf to the top of the PVC piping. Using a piece of PVC that increases in diameter (like a funnel) can help with stability. Cinch straps are a good way to attach the shelf to the piping. Thread the straps through the bolt holes in the PVC and around one of the wires on the shelf, then tighten all the way.