- Function: Temperature measure in centigrade
- Temperature Range: -50°C ~ +70°C
- Resolution: >-20ºC is 0.1≤-20ºC is 1
- Accuracy: 1°C
- Power: 1 x 1.5V AG13 or LR44 (Included)
- Dimension: 55 x 40 x 10mm / 2.2 x 1.6 x 0.4in(L x W x H)
- LCD Display: 30mm / 1.2in diagonal
- Cable Length:100cm / 39.4in
- Use for refrigerator, icebox, lounge, cultivating-house, green House, aqua-container, automobile, etc.
- 100% new Brand design to the Freezer Thermometer
- Celsius thermometer LCD display fashionable & mini-size design
- This Freezer Thermometer is made of durable plastic materials, ideal for use in refrigerators, chillers and deep freezes, the thermometer has a range of -50 degree to + 70 degree
- Size of the Refrigerator Thermometer makes it ideal for any situations where you need an accurate reading and the easy-to-read screen displays the temperature of the environment in Celsius
- High quality and celsius thermometer LCD display fashionable & mini-size design
- This simple, easy-to-read Freezer Thermometer accurately senses the temperature of your refrigerator and displays it on an LCD screen in Fahrenheit or Celcius
- This Digital LCD Thermometer is made of durable plastic materials, ideal for use in refrigerators, chillers and deep freezes
- Size of the Digital LCD Thermometer makes it ideal for any situations where you need an accurate reading
How to Read a Refrigerator Thermometer
Refrigerator thermometers are digital temperature-monitoring devices powered by a lithium battery. Although most modern refrigerators come with a built-in thermometer, these are typically analog or dial meters and do not always display the exact and/or correct internal temperature of the refrigerator, freezer or crisper compartments. Homeowners and restaurateurs use refrigerator thermometers to monitor the performance of their refrigerators to adjust the temperature to save energy and/or preserve food.
- Turn the refrigerator thermometer to the "On" position. Set the refrigerator thermometer to read Fahrenheit or Celsius by manipulating the selector switch located on the refrigerator thermometer.
- Place two refrigerator thermometers in the refrigerator next to one another. Allow 30 to 60 minutes to pass, and then take the reading