- Play & Charge Technology: Recharge battery pack when connecting via USB
- Effective Button Action: 2 analog joysticks, 4-way button, start and select button, L1 and L2 button, R1 and R2 button
- 100% brand new generic (non-OEM) high quality
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack built-in
- The PS3 Dual Shock Wireless Controller for the PS3 system provides the most intuitive game play experience with pressure sensors in each action button and the inclusion of the highly sensitive SixAxis motion sensing technology
- Each hit, crash and explosion is more realistic when the user feels the rumble right in the palm of their hand
- Works with (EURO, UK, US, AU and etc.) PS3 console
- 2.4G Infrared PS3 Dual Shock Wireless Controller, Wireless Controller for SONY PS3
- The SONY PS3 Wireless Controller is designed for supreme comfort, impact resistant finishes
- This is a non-OEM product
- You can comfortably use the eight trigger buttons on the top of the game pad with your first two fingers
- The PS3 Dual Shock Wireless Controller will make you enjoy the games and let you operate games freely
- PS3 Dual Shock Wireless Controller features dual shock function to make you have fun when you playing the games
How to Charge a PS3 Controller on a PC:
- Make sure that your PC is turned on. The PS3 controller will require a power feed from whatever it's plugged into in order to charge
- Locate the USB port on your PC. This will look like a small rectangle plug and will usually be located on the front or back panel of your PC
- Plug the USB cord from the Playstation 3 console into the USB port on your PC. This cord will have a normal-sized USB plug on one side, and an oddly-shaped mini USB plug on the other side. The USB cord is keyed so that it will only plug in one way, so you don't have to worry about plugging it in incorrectly
- Plug the PS3 controller into the mini USB cord that is attached to the PC. The four red lights on the top of the controller will flash red. This means that the controller is charging
- Wait two hours before you unplug the controller from the PC. This will provide you with around 20 hours of playtime
Tips & Warnings:
- You can play the Playstation 3 console while your controller is plugged into the PC to charge
- Do not blow with your mouth or spray compressed air into the PS3's ventilation grates. Doing so can get moisture onto the internal components
- Use your damp microfiber cloth to wipe off PS3 controllers
- Do not spray your cleaning solution on the PS3 controller itself--some of the liquid could drip into the ventilation grates and ruin electronic component
- Spray cleaning solution on the cloth, not directly on the controller
PS3 Game Controller User Instructions:
- The PlayStation 3 entertainment system lets you enjoy games, movies and music with high-definition picture and sound. The system's wireless controller is used to control virtually all aspects of your PlayStation 3 experience, from playing games to navigating menus. The controller is also used as a remote for playing back media and as a mouse for browsing the Internet. Before use, a controller's battery must be charged, then it must be paired with your PlayStation 3 console.
- Connect the controller to the PlayStation 3 via the included USB cable. When the system is turned on, the controller is automatically recognized and paired.
- Leave the controller connected as its battery charges. You may use the controller while the battery is charging. Hold down the "PS" button on the controller to check the charge level. If you see a battery icon with three bars in it, the charge is complete.
- Disconnect the controller from the USB cable to use it wirelessly. You can also leave it connected if you want to preserve battery charge.
- Connect any other controllers you want to use. As each controller is paired with the system, it is assigned a number. You may use up to seven controllers at once. An indicator light glows under the number that is assigned to the controller.
- Use the controller to navigate through the PlayStation 3's menus and settings while not playing a game. The directional pad or analog stick allows you to scroll up, down, left and right through menus. The "X" button confirms a setting or action you have selected, and the "Triangle" button lets you exit a menu or cancel an action.
- While playing a game, the controller is used in many different ways. In general, the "Start" button lets you pause the game, the "X" button confirms actions and the "Triangle" or "Circle" buttons let you back out of some menus. These buttons may also be used to jump, shoot, dodge or perform a number of other actions. Consult your game's manual for the specific use of the controller's buttons
- 1 x Wireless Controller
- 1 x Receptor
- 1 x USB Cable