- Waterproof led candle light
- Provides 12 hours of continuous use
- This is not a toy. Not intended for children
- The solid color candle light come in single color
- This newly designed LED candle light, not only can it flicker like a real candle, you can blow it out as well
- Enjoy the atmospheric ambience of LED candle light that is flame-less, wax-less and heatless
- No heat or melted wax
- Set a few Flameless Tea Lights around your patio or deck or decorate a dining table with candles, The atmospheric makes romatic
- This flickering illumination looks just like the real thing
- Battery: 3 x button cells 1.5V
- Size: 99 x 45mm / 3.9 x 1.8in(L x Dia.)
- LED Candle Lights is clean and colorful
- Enjoy the soothing atmosphere of real candles without any smoke, wax, or dangerous heat
- Looks like a real candle and no messy wax , Tea Candle Lights is suitable for decorating a dining table
- Tea Candle Lights, safe replacement for standard tea lights
- Power by button cell
- Quite easy to operate
- This product creates a warm ambiance without flame, wax smoke or mess to clean
- High quality materials
- A great choice for mood lighting both indoors and outdoors of the home
Size in Detail:
How to Make Color-Changing Candles:
No matter how skilled you are in candle making, coloring-changing lights can add a whole new level of excitement to your craft. Whether you're looking to impress a friend with a homemade gift, decorate your home with a splash of color or just try something new, this craft will leave you with a sense of satisfaction and style.
- Gather your candle jar, light-emitting diode (LED) and hot glue gun. Coloring-changing LEDs come with a wick attached to them, and this is what you want to attach to the center of your jar. Carefully attach the LED wick as close to the center of the jar as you can get with your hot glue gun. Slide it over the wick with a straw and press down firmly until the glue is dry.
- Weigh out the amount of wax you need for your candle. This is usually 1 ounce less than the jar you're using. For example, if your candle jar is 8 ounces, you should use 7 ounces of wax.
- Heat the wax in a double boiler to 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Once the wax is completely melted, add any desired fragrance and stir. The amount of fragrance you add depends on how strongly you want your candle to smell, but 1 ounce per pound of wax is considered average.
- Cool down the wax to 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour the melted wax into the candle jars slowly, keeping the straw in place. This will ensure that the wick stands up straight and doesn't get lost in the wax.
- Remove the straw from the wick after you've poured the wax, but before it has time to set. Make sure that the wick is still in the center of the jar.
- Place the candle somewhere to cool. This process can take several hours depending on the size of your candle jar and works best if left to cool overnight.
- Trim the wick of your candle to the desired length. This should be no more than 1/2 inch to prevent the flame from jumping and starting a fire.
- Light your candle. Coloring-changing LED wicks require no extra care, no batteries and no switch. Simply light your candle and watch the colors change.
Tips & Warnings:
- If your candle dries with bubbles on the top, you can smooth these out by using a hair dryer or a heat gun.
- Always heat wax to the proper temperature. If the wax too hot, it can burst into flames.
- 1 x Candle Light
- 1 x Lampshade