- It made of durable and high material
- This door magnetic lock is ideal for high security applications
- It's convenient for you to use
- Holds the armature in place, eliminating the noise and sagging possible with other armatures
- Two color LED indicator light
- Voltage: DC12V / DC24V
- Holding Force: 350kg / 771.62lb
- Current: 530mA / 270mA
- Size: 285 x 49 x 28mm / 11.22 x 1.93 x 1.1in
- As a high security application, this magnetic door lock is perfect design for buildings, offices, home and so on
- This door electric lock holds the armature in place, eliminating the noise and sagging possible with other armatures
- Made of durable and high quality material, this electrical door lock is ideal for high security application which makes our life safer
- And with simple and practical design, this magnetic door lock is easy and convenient to install
- Moreover, this magnetic door lock is characterized by the two color LED indicator light and the appropriate size
Size in Detail:
- This section has a variety of mangetic locks for different applications including standard indoor use, stainless steel and water proof versions - please refer to each sub-section below
- The Magnetic lock uses an electrical current to produce a magnetic force
- When a current is passed through the coil, the magnet lock becomes magnetized. The door will be securely bonded when the electromagnet is energized holding against the armature plate
- Access control systems are operated by one of the peripheral devices (ie. hand and fingerprint readers, keypad, card reader...etc ) to identify the user whether access is permitted or not. The power will be automatically turned off by the user and gains access through a reader
- The magnetic lock is a simple locking device that consists of a magnetic lock and armature plate with no moving parts and it purely works due to the magnetic field. Therefore the magnetic lock is truly fail-safe (Power to lock). Thus, the magnetic lock is met with both security and fire safety requirements and is available for emergency exit doors
- The magnetic locks are made with epoxy potting compound and is protected by this compound, which ensures a long life for the lock. With these above lock characteristics, the electromagnetic lock has become one of the most commonly used access control lock for security engineers
- Most of the magnetic locks below have the option for you to buy additional brackets for ease of installation
Types of Electronic Door Locks?
- Electronic locks restrict access to authorized personnel.
Don Farrall/Photodisc/Getty Images Security and access are major considerations in many business and government facilities. Different types of electronic locks can allow easy access for authorized personnel while keeping everyone else out. The earliest form of electric locks used electromagnets to keep doors locked. Newer electronic locks integrated with access control systems use card swipe or keypad locks to limit access to authorized personnel. Other electronic locks make use of biometric scanners such as fingerprint readers and retinal scanners.
Smart Card Locks
- Locks requiring a coded card key to open them are common fixtures in factories, office buildings and hotels. In hotels the card keys are programmable, so they are unique to the guest while registered in the hotel. After check out, the access system is changed to prevent the card from opening the door. This prevents access to hotel rooms using lost or stolen key cards.
- A common method of controlling access in commercial buildings is combining the card key with employee identification cards. According to the Smart Card Alliance, an industry association, the card contains an integrated circuit chip that can interact with the door card reader.
- Another type of electronic lock uses proximity scanning. The lock contains a scanner that reads the radio frequency signal generated by the smart card or other access device. Plastic ID cards, USB access tokens and certain subscriber identity module cards, or SIM cards, for cellular phones can interact with the lock.
- A common use for this technology is in factories and office buildings where employees must pass their company ID badge over a scanning plate to gain access into the building. This type of electronic lock access is also used to permit access into secure parking areas. Authorized vehicles carry a tag that interacts with the lock sensor to open the entryway to the parking area.
Hand Key Locks
- A hand key lock is a biometric device that reads your hand print to open a door. This kind of access control device is cost effective because there is no need to replace cards keys that can be lost or stolen. Your hand is your key.
- Hand key readers can be programmed to work as stand alone units or as an integrated part of an access control system. According to Global Security, a security development organization, the device stores a two-dimensional image of the hand geometry with more than 90 dimensional measurements. This system has also been used in airports to speed up the customs identification process.
- 1 x Door Magnetic Lock
- 1 x Accessory