- This Converter Adapter connects HDMI to DVI
- 24K gold contacts provide accurate signal transfer and maximum corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic gold-plated brass thumbscrews for easy adjustment and enhanced corrosion resistance
- Exclusive dual-sided printing circuit board with evenly spaced traces to help prevent short circuits
- Silver-plated copper wiring and silver-content solder for improved conductivity
- Digital's HDMI to DVI-D interface adapter connects any HDMI video source to any DVI-D input device
- You'll enjoy all the benefits of an all-digital link DVI to HDMI Converter Adapter, with video images that are crystal-clear and artifact-free
- Simply plug in the adapter at the source, no power supply required, HDMI to DVI Converter is a great solution for DVI-only devices
What Are the Main Differences Between HDMI and DVI?
- DVI is a video-only cable standard. It sends digital video packets from the signal source to an output display. HDMI works in the same way. The difference is that HDMI also supports audio. With HDVI v1.3, 7.1 high-definition audio is supported as well.
- HDMI has backing by content providers and media studios for the inclusion of High-bandwidth Digital Copy Protection (HDCP). HDCP protects copyrighted content through devices connected via HDMI. DVI does not support HDPC. HDCP protected content will not display on a device without HDCP support.
- 1 x Female 24+1 Pin DVI to Male HDMI Converter Adapter