- User Capacity: 1500 fingerprints, standalone storage 50000 records
- Algorithm Version: 2007 Version ZK Finger algorithm
- Identification: 1:1 or 1:N, fingerprint only, ID number+fingerprint, ID number+ code, card+fingerprint
- Fingerprint Parameter: Identification time<=2s, FAR<=0.0001%,FRR<=1%
- Access Control Function: 50 time zones, 5 groups, 10 open door combination, support multi-users enter, 10A/12VDC relay switching value or output voltage
- Alarm Function: Can give alarm when destroying it, illegally open door, threatened by hijackers, and output touch off alarm signals, circumscribed alarm, alarm lamp, alarm lamp or alarm host computer, Wiegand in and wiegand out
- Hardware: ZEM500
- Communications: TCP/IP or RS 232/485
- Function Keys: 4 function keys.
- Display Voice and keyboard: Four lines blue LCD, double color LED indicator light, multi-language
- Power Supply Parameter: 12V DC, watchful waiting current<50 mA, working current<400mA
- Sensor: ZK sensor
- Operating Environment: Temperature 0℃-45℃, humidity 20%-80%
- Language: Multi-language version
- U Disk: 128M
- Size: 150 x 145 x 40mm / 5.90 x 5.70 x 1.57in(L x W x H)
- Standard: Webserver, Wireless Doorbell, Short message
- Optional: ID/HID/Mifare card, Workcode, WIFI, GPRS, RIS, Antipass-back
- F4 Vista is a professional access control product, specially designed for the international high terminal access control market
- It has been developed by ZK Software. F4 Vista adopts ZK sensor to collect the fingerprint images, the quality of the fingerprint identification is improved obviously, with ZK multi-engine Biokey algorithm, the identification speed increased 1.5 times as before, it can deal with 2000 qualified or unqualified average distributed fingerprints, it makes the system easy to operate, reliability, accuracy are all improved
- ZK best fingerprint RIS algorithm system is also the good option for customer; the identification speed can reach 7000 per second
- F4 Vista use the professional static electricity prevention and anti jamming design, all of the input or output interface are protected from over-voltage and frequency, it has the function of anti-dismantlement alarm and professional alarm, as well as the voltage and PFK watchdog inspection, outstanding quality
- Multi-identification methods, can meet users individual requirement, proximity card, fingerprint, password, of which functions can be chosen freely combined for identification
- Support the real-time transfer of the time & attendance data, using steady internet platform which has improved the reliability of the time & attendance data
- It is suitable the application of inconvenient remote network, adopt U disk to download and upload time attendance record& photos conveniently
Fingerprint Reader Technology
The study and use of fingerprint identification has been an effective tool of law enforcement since the early 1900s. With the development of live-scan fingerprint reader technology, a fingerprint can be scanned electronically and immediately viewed on a computer screen, submitted to a database or compared by software programs without the use of paper and ink.
Scientists have long known that fingerprints are unique to each individual. According to Raviraj Technologies, fingerprints in clay tablets were used in ancient Babylon during business transactions. Fingerprints have been used for criminal investigations since in the early 1900s and in the 1960s, the FBI introduced electronic fingerprint readers and scanners.
Fingerprint reader technology is used in criminal investigation and in security. Several government agencies use fingerprint readers as keys to gain access to secure areas and manufacturers have released deadbolt fingerprint readers for home use. Many modern computers employ fingerprint reader technology to secure the contents of the computer allowing only a matching fingerprint scan to access the files.
Since fingerprints are different for each individual, fingerprint readers and fingerprint matching software create secure locks and passwords. A fingerprint pattern is difficult to duplicate to evade the system, but it is not infallible. Fingerprints can be lifted from inanimate objects since the prints linger for long periods of time, so a determined thief or hacker can potentially hack into the computer or break into the building.