- Being black, the Plated Cable can offer you the calm mood
- The length of the Connector Cable is long enough for you to connect your devices
- You can get good information transmission with the HDMI Cable
- The plug and the Connector Cable are made into one with each other
- The cable is in small size and can save you much space
- You can send the cable as presents to your friends
- Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality
- HDMI cable supports multiple formats
- The Connector Cable is the perfect choice for use in HDTV, Home Theater, STB, DVR, LCD and business class projector based applications
- Gold plated HDMI plug
- Cable Length: 1.8m/6ft
- This picture is the general view of the HDMI Cable
- The connection part of the connector cable is made carefully in detail
- You can connect the plugs with the connector line to the devices
- They are the plugs of the cable for you to connect with your devices
- We can see that the cable is very small and can save a lot of space
How to Convert HDMI to DVI-D
- DVI-D is Digital Video Interface where "D" stands for true digital video (versus DVI-Analog). This technology is mostly used to connect computer video cards to LCD monitors. HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is the latest digital multimedia standard that supports both video and 8-channel audio with a single cable. Connection of a computer video card (DVI-D) to a TV HDMI input requires a conversion of these video signals. It can be done either with an HDMI to DVI-D cable or an HDMI male to DVI-D female converter.
- With HDMI to DVI-D cable
- Acquire a PCM-2296-06 or Link Depot HDMI to DVI Cable from an online retailer (see Resources).
- Plug the HDMI connector of the cable into the HDMI port.
- Plug the DVI-D connector of the cable into the DVI-D port.
- With HDMI Male to DVI-D Female Converter
- Acquire an HDMI male to DVI-D female converter from an online retailer (see Resources).
- Plug the HDMI male end of the converter into the HDMI port.
- Plug one end of the DVI-D to DVI-D cable into the DVI-D female end of the converter.
- Plug the second end of the DVI-D to DVI-D cable into the DVI-D port.