- Take your HDMI source and split the signal to mirror simultaneously on two DVI displays with this inexpensive Connector Cable
- Being black, the Converter Cable can offer you the calm mood
- The length of the Connector Cable is long enough for you to connect your devices
- You can get good information transmission with the HDMI Cable
- The plug and the Connector Cable are made into one with each other
- The cable is in small size and can save you much space
- The cable is very soft for you to connect
- You can send the cable as presents to your friends
- Cable Length: 33cm/13in
- This picture is the general view of the connector cable
- The converter cable is in good design and in tough work
- You can connect the plug with the HDMI Cable to the devices
- The black cable is in good workmanship and can bring you a good mood
- We can see that the cable is very small and can save a lot of space
How to Convert HDMI to DVI-D
- DVI-D is Digital Video Interface where "D" stands for true digital video (versus DVI-Analog). This technology is mostly used to connect computer video cards to LCD monitors. HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is the latest digital multimedia standard that supports both video and 8-channel audio with a single cable. Connection of a computer video card (DVI-D) to a TV HDMI input requires a conversion of these video signals. It can be done either with an HDMI to DVI-D cable or an HDMI male to DVI-D female converter.
- With HDMI to DVI-D cable
- Acquire a PCM-2296-06 or Link Depot HDMI to DVI Cable from an online retailer (see Resources).
- Plug the HDMI connector of the cable into the HDMI port.
- Plug the DVI-D connector of the cable into the DVI-D port.
- With HDMI Male to DVI-D Female Converter
- Acquire an HDMI male to DVI-D female converter from an online retailer (see Resources).
- Plug the HDMI male end of the converter into the HDMI port.
- Plug one end of the DVI-D to DVI-D cable into the DVI-D female end of the converter.
- Plug the second end of the DVI-D to DVI-D cable into the DVI-D port.