- 100% brand new high quality HDMI adapter
- High performance connection between HDMI components or cables
- HDMI 90° adapter support plug and play, makes hook up easy
- Used as a coupler with compact design
- This HDMI male to female converter makes it easy to enjoy the ultra-high definition video
- With an advantage design and construction that includes corrosion-resistant
- Gold plated connector for improved conductivity, the fastest and easiest way to adapt your HDMI cable
- Application: LCD monitor, HDTV, Projector, DVD and other home theater, etc
- Size: 28 x 16 x 10mm / 1.1 x 0.6 x 0.8in(L x W x T)
- The HDMI Male to Female Converter Adapter can be used with LCD monitor, HDTV, Projector, DVD and other home theater, etc
- This HDMI Converter Adapter is golden-plated connector and angle 90 degree shaped design
- The HDMI Female to Female Converter Adapter is made of high quality material which can be used for a long time
- This HDMI Male to Female Converter Adapter makes it easy to enjoy the ultra-high definition video
- The HDMI Male to Female Converter Adapter is gold plated contacts and connectors offer superior conductivity
- HDMI 90° Converter Adapter supports plug and play, makes hook up easy
- Audio and video signal transfer is all digital and uncompressed while control signal transfer is inherently
- The HDMI Male to Female Converter Adapter is an advantage design and construction that includes corrosion-resistant
- DVI and HDMI are two cable standards that allow you to transmit uncompressed digital data. The Digital Video Interface, or DVI, standard is commonly used with computers. The High Definition Multimedia Interface, or HDMI, is mostly used for televisions. The two standards are mostly compatible, allowing you to mix and match. The one catch is that DVI does not include audio (HDMI does), so you will need a separate cable to transmit audio.
- Female DVI to Male HDMI
- This adapter lets you turn a standard DVI cable into an HDMI cable, allowing you to connect a DVI source to an HDMI input.
- Female HDMI to Male DVI
- This adapter turns an HDMI cable into a DVI cable, allowing you to connect an HDMI source to a DVI input.
- Female HDMI to Female DVI
- With both ends female, this adapter will connect a DVI cable to an HDMI cable, allowing you to create your own combination of male and female ends.
- DVI to HDMI Cable
- Not so much an adapter, this is a unified cable that features at one end a male DVI connector and at the other end a male HDMI connector.
Difference Between DVI & HDMI Cables:
- Consumers have three choices when it comes to audio and video needs: component cables, DVI (digital video interface) and HDMI (high definition multimedia interface). For pure digital video, and the clearest picture available, DVI and HDMI are the top two choices.
- The primary difference between DVI and HDMI is that the HDMI cable delivers both video and audio feeds. A DVI connection only delivers the video feed, not the audio.
- An HDMI cable is similar to a USB cable. It simply slides into a slot on the TV and on the source component like a DVD player or HD cable box. A DVI cable looks like a computer connection. It has a large connector that has a series of pins on the end. It gets secured into place by tightening the two screws on each side of the connector.
- Expert Insight
- While DVI and HDMI are fundamentally similar, HDMI does offer one aspect that is only available as an option with DVI (besides the audio feed). HDMI technology utilizes a content security measure known as HDCP, or High Definition Content Protection. HDCP is a type of digital copy protection that prevents the unlawful reproduction of digital audio and video content.
- The HDMI format is the only one fully supported by the industry, as well as the film industry and system operators like DirecTV and EchoStar.
- Fun Fact
- HDMI is fast becoming the industry standard for high definition television and home entertainment. DVI is the leading high definition connection choice on the personal computer market.
How to Connect HDMI & DVI Cables to a Monitor:
- High Definition Media Interface (HDMI) and Digital Video Interface (DVI) are data transfer technologies for sending video signals between electronic devices such as computer monitors and computers, High Definition Television (HDTV) sets and Blu-Ray disc players. Each type of cable contains steel pins for transmitting the digital picture and sound data. Because the plugs insert in one direction only, the connections are virtually foolproof. Connecting these cables to a monitor takes only a few seconds.
- Locate and identify the HDMI and DVI jacks on the back of the monitor. (They may already be labeled.) The HDMI jack has six sides and 19 holes arranged in three rows. The rectangular DVI jack has 24 holes arranged in three rows with a connecting socket on each side of the jack to secure the DVI plug.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI jack on the monitor by inserting the end of the plug straight into the socket. Keep the wide end of the plug turned upward. The 19 steel pins in the plug must align with the 19 holes in the jack, so do not attempt to force the plug, as doing so can result in bending or breaking a steel pin.
- Attach the DVI cable to the monitor by aligning the cable plug pins with the holes inside the DVI jack. Push the plug straight into the jack.
- Tighten the threaded locking bolt on each side of the DVI plug by turning the bolts clockwise by hand. This will prevent the plug from falling out of the monitor.
- Connect the other ends of the HDMI and DVI cables to a compatible electronic device, taking care to align the connector pins in each plug with their corresponding holes in each jack.
- 1 x HDMI Male to Female 90 Degree Angle Converter