- The Audio Converter can convert HDMI male to HDMI and DVI-D 24+1 pin female splitter/converter
- This Audio Converter can split HDMI male to HDMI and DVI-D 24+1 pin female
- You can connect your HDMI source to two different displays which is HDMI and DVI-D respectively with the Audio Converter
- It is gold-plated AV Converter
- With this HDMI Cable, you are offered with high definition signal and information
- You can send the cable as present to your friends
- You can connect your devices with the cable conveniently
- The cable is light and easy for you to connect
- Color: Black
- Cable Length: 33cm/13in
- This picture is the general view of the Audio Converter
- The plugs are very tough no matter which perspective you are in
- The connector over the HDMI cable is gilded and can serve you
- Being black outer, the cable can match with many of your devices
- Being small, you can save much space with the cable
How to Convert HDMI to DVI-D
- DVI-D is Digital Video Interface where "D" stands for true digital video (versus DVI-Analog). This technology is mostly used to connect computer video cards to LCD monitors. HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is the latest digital multimedia standard that supports both video and 8-channel audio with a single cable. Connection of a computer video card (DVI-D) to a TV HDMI input requires a conversion of these video signals. It can be done either with an HDMI to DVI-D cable or an HDMI male to DVI-D female converter.
- With HDMI to DVI-D cable
- Acquire a PCM-2296-06 or Link Depot HDMI to DVI Cable from an online retailer (see Resources).
- Plug the HDMI connector of the cable into the HDMI port.
- Plug the DVI-D connector of the cable into the DVI-D port.
- With HDMI Male to DVI-D Female Converter
- Acquire an HDMI male to DVI-D female converter from an online retailer (see Resources).
- Plug the HDMI male end of the converter into the HDMI port.
- Plug one end of the DVI-D to DVI-D cable into the DVI-D female end of the converter.
- Plug the second end of the DVI-D to DVI-D cable into the DVI-D port.