- Smart portable design
- Resistant to erosion and finger-printing
- This Screen Protector does not interfere with responsiveness
- Special material also give this stylus a unique executive look
- High sensitivity on touch screen
- Adds extra protection to your LCD touch screen
- Designed specifically to work on your capacitive touch screen device
- Keeps your screen free from fingerprints and smudges
- It's sensitive to type or tap an e-mail, note, address book or website quickly and accurately
- Prevent scratches, bumps, grease and finger prints on the screen
- This is a non-OEM product
- Material: Metal & Plastic
- Compatible with: HTC T4242
- Size: 75mm / 3.0in(L)
- The touch screen stylus pen is specially designed for the HTC T4242
- The screen touch pen keeps your screen free from fingerprints and smudges
- The sensitive stylus tip of this special touch screen stylus pen gives you the smoothest navigation
- The touch screen stylus pen is an ideal accessory for high demand PDA users
- Compact design, easy and convenient to take the touch screen stylus pen with you
What Is the Definition of a Stylus Pen?
- The word "stylus" comes from the Latin word "stilus," meaning "stake." The plural form is "styli." Other names for stylus pens include "PDA stylus pen," "stylus," and "PDA stylus." Apple introduced the first PDA with a stylus pen in 1993.
- A stylus pen is an input device to write text, draw lines, or select from a menu on an electronic tablet or screen. A stylus pen takes the place of other input devices such as the keyboard and mouse.
- Stylus pens resemble writing pens, having points designed not to scratch PDA screens.
- Computer-Aided Graphics Applications
- Computer-aided graphics applications originally used stylus pens to write on electronic pads, with both devices connected to the computer. Software reproduced the graphics on the screen.
- Hand-held Computers (PDAs)
- Hand-held PDAs (personal digital assistants) such as the Apple Newton MessagePad and the Palm Pilot used stylus pens. Users wrote simple text and pictures and selected menu commands with the pen.
- ATM/credit card PIN pads at retail stores use stylus pens.
How to Attach a Touch Screen Stylus to a PDA Phone:
- Many modern PDAs (Personal Digital Assistant) phones come equipped with a stylus. This is a plastic pen-like instrument that is used in conjunction with the unit's touch-screen LCD display. What you may not know is that you can attach the stylus to the PDA in a built-in holster. This holster is located on the outside of the unit.
- Hold the "Power" button on your PDA down until the unit powers completely off.
- Locate the stylus compartment on your PDA. This will be located on either the left or right side of the PDA. You should see the entrance hole at the top of the PDA.
- Slide the stylus down into the compartment until it can't go any further. At this point the stylus is secure in the compartment.
- 1 x Stylus Touch Pen for HTC T4242