- Brand new
- Audible beep or vibration alert upon metal detection (selectable)
- Great performance which meets the exact requirements of the security industry
- Simple and convenient to use
- Low power consumption
- Come with a carrying strap
- Powered by one 6F22 9V battery
- Color: Black
- The handheld metal detector provides great performance which meets the exact requirements of the security industry
- Made of high quality material, the portable metal detector is durable and reliable for long time use
- Come with a carrying strap, easy and convenient for taking the handheld metal detector with you
How to Use a Hand-Held Metal Detector:
Different metal detectors use the same basic electrical devices to detect the presence of metal. An oscillator creates radio waves along a coil of wires. The receiver in the metal detector picks up the radio waves and produces a beeping noise. When a metal object passes near the wire coils, a magnetic field is created that alters the radio waves being sent to the transmitter and also alters the beeping noise, indicating to the user that metal has been found. Operators use hand-held metal detectors to find metal in many situations, especially for security purposes.
- Put batteries in your hand-held metal detector. Most take 9V batteries in the rear end of the handle of the metal detector.
- Turn on your metal detector using the "On" and "Off" button that is usually located on the handle close to the scan area. Not all hand-held metal detectors are the same. Fisher, for example, has a three-way power button, while Whites Electronics has a traditional On/Off button.
- Check that the indicator light is on, showing that the metal detector works. If your metal detector does not have an indicator light or any other indicator, wave the metal detector over an obviously metal object, such as your car, and wait for the signal that the metal detector is on. The signal could be a beeping sound, a vibration or a red LED light turning on.
- Set any special features on your hand-held metal detector, such as plug-in ear phones, volume controls or sensitivity controls.
- Hold your hand-held metal detector as close as possible to an area where you need to search for metal. The closer the metal, the clearer the signal.
- 1 x Handheld Metal Detector with Adjustable Sensitivity