- Field of View: 388ft / 1000 yds
- Angle of View: 7.4°
- Exit Pupil: 17.5mm
- Exit Diameter: 5.2mm
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 2m
- Prism Type: BAK4
- Contemporary styling and design
- Traditional quality and durability
- Outstanding light transmission
- Bright, crisp clear viewing
- Best for hiking and sport activities
- Luxury feeling and works perfect
- FMC coated
- The adjustable binoculars telescope is ideal for hiking, birdwatching, walking and travel
- With outstanding light transmission, the black binoculars telescope ensures bright, crisp clear viewing
- Made of high quality material, the adjustable binoculars telescope is durable and reliable for long time use
How to Use Binoculars:
From bird watching to attending the opera, binoculars help people enjoy their pastime more fully. Binoculars magnify far-off objects but will only benefit you if you use them correctly. Familiarize yourself with the instructions that come with your binoculars in order to use them in the most efficient manner possible.
- Put the binocular strap around your neck. Wearing the neck-strap gives you the ability to use both hands while you are using the binoculars.
- Adjust the barrels of the binoculars --- each side you look into --- to the width of your face. Generally, all you need to do is move the barrels closer together or further apart as you hold the binoculars up to your eyes. If you have adjusted the binoculars correctly, you should not see a black "border" when you look through the eyepieces.
- Locate the central focus wheel, usually in the middle of the two barrels of the binoculars. Turn the wheel slowly as you look at a particular object in the distance to get the best focus for your eyes.
- Fine-tune your viewing even more if you have a diopter focus mechanism on your binoculars. Not all binoculars have this focus element, which helps compensate for the difference in vision that you might experience in each of your eyes. The diopter focus adjustment wheel is usually on the right-hand barrel.
- Keep both eyes open as you view your target objects. You might need to re-focus from time to time.
- Clean your binoculars after using them. A soft, damp cloth is sufficient for the body of the binoculars. Treated tissue paper used to clean cameras and eye glasses is safe for wiping the lenses. Store binoculars in their carrying case when you're not using them.
- 1 x Binoculars
- 1 x Strap
- 3 x Lens Covers
- 1 x Bag