- Outdoor Visible Distance: 40-60M
- Number of The Lamps: 140pcs Ø5
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Power Supply: DC12V 900mA +AC24V/AC110~220V
- Power: 18W
- Optimum Distance: 40m
- Angle: 60°
- Numbers of LED: 140 PCSφ5mm60°LED
- Dimension: 17.5 x 14.5 x 12.5cm/6.9 x 5.7 x 4.9in(L x W x H)
- Waterproof IP65
- 100% brand new night vision IR light
- With 60° level angel & 850nm wave length
- The waterproof infrared light is with 850nm wave length
- This lamp irradiation distance is more far
- This Waterproof IR Illuminator will give your home best care and safety. With standard 60° level angle visual range & 850nm wavelength, the LED IR Illuminator will light all you want, and provide you further lamp irradiation distance
- The LED IR Illuminator consists of an illuminator that can be used with the indoor camera to capture quality video in low-light areas or complete darkness inside or outside your home or small business
- The illuminator does not attract attention because its illumination is invisible to the human eye.this night vision LED IR Illuminator is your best choice
- With waterproof function, the night vision IR light gets well protection outdoors. Made of high quality material, this waterproof infrared light is durable and reliable for long time use
Size in Detail:
Types of Illuminators:
- Infrared Illuminators - Infrared illuminators are usually associated with nighttime viewing and are commonly used for surveillance purposes. SurveillanceVideo reports that these types of illuminators "are generally used with black-and-white cameras because these cameras have greater sensitivity to infrared light." Infrared illuminators use light-emitting diodes, or LEDs, to transmit light, according to SurveillanceVideo
- Fiber Optic Illuminators - A spotlight is a type of fiber optic illuminator."Fiber optic illuminators are often referred to as 'cold light' illuminators because they provide high-intensity, focused light without the heat typically associated with high-intensity lamps," according to The FOI 150 and 250 Fiber Optic Illuminator. Because of the light's intensity and focus, it is usually used for capturing or enabling detailed work. It is most commonly used, according to he FOI 150 and 250 Fiber Optic Illuminator, by "microscopes and video microscopes, boroscopes, industrial imaging, custom process and inspection equipment."
- X-Ray Illuminators - An x-ray is "used in medicine as a diagnostic aid as parts of the body, such as bones, absorb X-rays and so appear as opaque areas on the picture," according to The Free Dictionary. X-ray illuminators are used to study the x-rays taken by providing enough light to illuminate the bones or teeth and any physical damage such as fractures. They are often found mounted on walls in doctor or dentist offices
How to Restore Illuminator:
Illuminator is a web cache software which can be purchased via download. The program can display an in depth look at the entire history of sites viewed on a web browser, as well as the date and time they were looked at. Of course, Iluminator can be removed from the hard drive just like any other program or file. This can be due to a purposeful uninstall, or perhaps from a virus. Whatever the reason, a time may arise when Illuminator will be needed again and should be restored. Outside of just repurchasing and downloading the software again, the program may be able to be saved by sifting through files deleted by still on the hard drive
- Follow the link in the Resources section to Glary Utilities download page. Click the large "Download Now" button in the middle of the site. This will bring up a window which asks if you'd like to save the file. Select "Save File."
- Locate the downloaded file. It will be in a pop-up window titled "Downloads" or appear as a new icon on the desktop. Double click the file. Click "OK" and then "Run." This will load the installation wizard. Follow the prompts of the wizard to finish the installation.
- Open Glary Utilities by double-clicking the icon on the desktop (if there is no icon, click "Start", "Programs" and then "Glary Utilities"). Click the "Modules" tab, followed by "Security & Privacy." Now click "Uninstaller."
- Select the drive of folder where Illuminator was installed. This is typically the "Program Files" folder. Click "Scan" and Glary Utilities will search the folder for all files removed by still on the hard drive.
- Select the Illuminator program files by checking the box next to its name and click "Restore." Illuminator will now be placed back in its original location on the hard drive
- 1 x Infrared IR Illuminator S8100-60