- PS2 or USB requirement an availaable PS2
- Universal Serial Bus(USB)Port
- Wired Optical Mouse is designed for your mobile office, perfect for people on the go
- Smooth, precise Wired Optical Mouse, easy to use wheel for scrolling
- A extremely small Wired Optical Mouse, compact design and light weight
- Top optical chips USB Optical Mouse, outstanding quality assurance
- Perfect ergonomic design Scroll Wheel Mouse
- Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP/ME
- High Precision USB 3 Button Scroll Wheel Optical Mouse is designed for your mobile office
- Optical technology allows for smooth tracking and quick response on almost every surface
How to Clean an Optical Mouse:
- The optical mouse is gradually replacing the trackball mouse on most computers. While it requires less maintenance it still can eventually build up dust and dirt making the mouse jerky or unresponsive. Here's how you can clean an optical mouse.
- Turn off your computer and unplug the mouse.
- Look at the lens on the bottom of the optical mouse. If you see any debris see if you can blow it off. If not take a Q-tip and rubbing alcohol and lightly clean the lens.
- Next look at the small rubber pads on the bottom of the mouse. Dust and dirt tends to build up here making the optical mouse not move smoothly. Scrape as much of the gunk off as you can with your fingernail.
- If there is something sticky on one or more of the pads use Goo-Gone to dissolve it. Always make sure you don't use too much of any liquid when you clean an optical mouse. It is a piece of electronics, and you want to avoid getting liquids in to the interior.
- Take a damp cloth and wipe any remaining dirt and dust of the pads of the optical mouse.
- Plug the mouse back into the computer, and enjoy your newly cleaned optical mouse.
- 1 x JetTech 2008 Mini Optical Mouse