- You can be a magician with this scarf disappearing trick
- Everything you need to make magic
- Fool the kids
- Trick your parents
- Before performance, please read the explanation clearly
- This Magic Disappearing Trick is a brand new intellective product designed for you
- A really shocked and easy to performance Scarf Tricks to entertain your family and friends
- Take the show on the road to school, work, parties and everywhere people gather
- Size: 1.8 x 0.9 x 0.9in
- Please practice before performance, you can be a skillful magician, you can play it everywhere people gather
- The Cool Magic Tricks of the spectators magically from the hand of player. And the disappeared scarf can reappear instantly
- Take the Scarf Disappearing Trick show on the road to school, work, parties and everywhere people gather
How to Make a Scarf Disappear
Magic tricks are a great way to entertain guests, especially children. One popular trick is the disappearing silk scarf. You can take a silk scarf in one hand, stuff it into your other hand, and make the scarf seemingly disappear into thin air. As magical as it sounds, the trick is fairly easy to do with a little bit of practice.
- Put on your fake plastic thumb. If you keep your hands constantly in motion, people won't have time to concentrate on your thumb. Keeping the thumb bent also makes it look a little less obvious.
- Place the silk scarf in the hand with your fake thumb. Be a little dramatic about unfolding the scarf. Wave it around, turn it sideways...whatever you have to do in order to distract from that fake thumb.
- Make a loose fist with your empty hand. Be sure to show the audience how empty your hand is by putting it directly in front of their faces and opening your hand repeatedly. It serves as another distraction and sets them up for amazement.
- Hold the scar with your index finger and fake thumb. Put the scarf towards your empty, closed fist. As carefully as you can, put your fake thumb inside your fist. Make sure it's deep in the fist. As you slide out your real thumb, keep pinching the scarf. You can wave it around for more distraction from your closed fist.
- Say something to the effect of "I will now make this scarf...disappear!" Start stuffing the scarf into the fake thumb that's inside your closed hand. Stuff it about six or seven times. On the last stuffing, put your real thumb back into the fake thumb.
- Say a magic phrase very loudly to serve as yet another distraction. As you end your phrase, quickly open up both hands to reveal that the scarf as disappeared.
- 1 x Scarf
- 1 x Fingertip
- 1 x Manual