- Mesh style pen holder is simple but stylish with smooth edges and an excellent finish
- Organize your pens and keeps your desktop clean and tidy with this mesh pen holder
- The round mesh pen holder holds plenty of pens, pencils, rulers, markers and highlighters on your desktop
- Made of durable metal material, excellent painted and craftsmanship
- Mesh pencil holder has netty appearance and it is ideal for decorating your desk
- The black pen holder is durable, hygienic and easy to clean
- Black mesh pen holder is also handy for small tools
- Color: Black
- Size: 100 x 90mm/3.9 x 3.6in (L x Dia.)
- Mesh style black pen holder is simple. Update your desk with this mesh pen holder
- Extra capacity easily holds writing instruments, scissors, rulers and other tall desk supplies
- Mesh pen holder features quality construction with smooth edges and an excellent finish
Size in Detail:
How to Fix Pen Holder:
Pen holders are often the victim of office mishaps, whether from falling off a desk or being thrown in anger after something goes wrong. When the budget is tight and a new pen holder is unlikely to make its way to your office until the new fiscal year, take stopgap measures to restore your broken pen holder to its former days of glory.
- Assemble the pieces of the broken pen holder in a vague outline of its original form, making sure that all (or most) of the pieces are found.
- Apply a thin layer of superglue to one of the pieces and stick it to its neighboring piece(s).
- Hold the pieces together in position until the glue sets, which usually takes anywhere from 10 seconds to a few minutes.
- Repeat with the other fragmented pieces until the pen holder is reassembled once more.
How to Find Unusual Pencil Holders:
Whether you're looking for a gift or a conversation piece for your office, find an unusual pencil holder that's as fun as it is functional. Here are some places to discover the desk accessories in cool and meaningful designs, fascinating styles and an array of colors.
- Check specialty shops and online gift shops for pencil holders in themed shapes like golf bags and school buses. You can also find them with built-in calendars, clocks and frames to display your favorite images (see Resources).
- Find pencil holders created with a variety of materials like marble, bamboo and fabric at specialty stores and import shops. Most will also feature unusual craftsmanship and eye-catching styles.
- Browse at kitchen or bed and bath shops to find containers for other objects that you can turn into unusual pencil holders. Consider vases, coffee mugs, pasta canisters or even horizontal wine bottle holders with glass cups that your pens and pencils can rest in.
- Discover shops that will allow you to choose the shape and color of your pencil holder to coordinate it with your office or home décor. You can also order one to suit your friend or loved one's personality or favorite color if you'll be giving it as a gift.